Across My Heart

In life you never know what to expect. Everyday is something new. New life forms , new people are born and

others leave this world. Life is not something to take for granted it is a gift and should be cherished every

moment. Once you no longer live, you are never the same and you never will be.

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Camilla : My name is Camilla, i'm 17 years old. I live in Canada with my mother and my father. I'm an only child . My parents would describe me as their precious little girl. My hair is long and brown , I have hazel eyes i'm about 5'6 . My mother is French and my father is Italian . I speak french and english and I understand Italian but I do not speak it . I'm in my last year of high school and i'm really excited about graduating. I don't know if I should go to college or university first, because I stilll don't know what I want to be yet. I don't blame myself because many other people such as my friends and other people my age don't know either. Some think they know what they want to become but do not realize they only want to become what their parents wants them to become. A few people let their parents control their entire life. I'm no rebel but if there's one thing that i've learned is that everyone has their own dreams and are allowed to follow their dreams. I have a few hobbies such as hanging out with my friends or mostly my best friend Theresa. We were born on the same day December 1st and at the same hospital. Theresa is 1 hour older than I am , we think of each other as twins after all we are born on the same day. I also like taking walks and reading books and listening to music . I love watching movies and eating junk food but I still exercise to maintain a fit body and be healthy !

I'm a waitress at my mother's restaurant. She owns it. My father is a lawyer. I love both my parents and they love me too . They really want the best for me. I have a few interests such as supernatural stuff and monarchy like royaltly and all that stuff . I do come from a royal family. That's right I have royal blood that runs through my family. I'm like everyone else, I dream of getting married and having kids and grandchildren and I dream of being very happy and successful in life.