Facing My Problems

Cedric and I sat there for what seemed like hours just talking. I hadn't had a conversation like that in years, all of the people at the bars wanted to talk about is what got them to be on the run for and I just wanted to put it behind me. I found out that Cedric loves rock music, he'd rather read a magazine than a novel, he hates Twizzlers and is allergic to peppers, and when he was kid he wanted to be a plumber because he didn't know about muggel jobs and the name sounded cool. "Okay how can you hate Twizzlers? It's classic movie food, it's right up there with Dots or M&M's." I told him and he looked at me like I had gone mad. "Your comparing Twizzlers to M&M's?! That should be illegal!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and laughed lightly, you can't get conversations like this with thirty year old criminals.

                     After a while I sighed and stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked me, confused. "I can't run anymore Cedric. I can't hide forever." I told him sadly. Cedric looked up at me from the floor and then stood up. "Then I'm coming with you." He told me and I stared at him. "You will get in trouble! What would the Minister say if he found out you knew what I was and didn't say anything?" I asked him. "I don't care, I'm coming with you." He told me, determined. I think I'm in love with this boy. "Alright let's go" I told him and he grabbed my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Everything will be fine, Dumbledore wont let us down." He told me, he had full confidence in him. I hope his trust is well placed. I nodded and we left the astronomy tower.

                 "This is it Cira, are you sure?" He asked me when we stood in front of the staircase to Dumbledore's office. "Let's go." Was all I said and we walked up the stairs. I pushed open Dumbledore's office door and the room was packed. Harry Potter, Weasly, Weasley's mum and dad, Granger, Mooney and Snape were standing around Dumbledore's desk. "How do you know she'll come?" Weasly began but stopped when they saw me and Cedric. "Hey me and Cedric need to talk to Dumbledore so..." I trailed off. No one got the hint. "That was me telling you nicely to piss off." I snapped, and Cedric grabbed my hand and shot me a look that said "Be nice". This was my attempt at niceness. "Don't let the door smack you on your as* on your way out." I've got to work on my people skills.

                   "Cira, there is no need to worry, I'm not calling the Ministry." Dumbledore told me calmly. "What changed your mind?" I asked him. "Sit down, I'll explain everything." He told me. I sat down on a couch and Cedric went to stand with the rest of them. "A few years ago when it became apparent that Lord Voldemort was rising to power I formed an order to fight back when he made his presence known. All the people you see here are apart of the Order of the Phoenix." He told told me solemnly. I took a second to think over what he said. "Why are you telling me?" I asked him. This can't be good.

                 "The Order and I think it's a good idea for you to join our fight against Lord Voldemort." He told me calmly, but I was pissed! "You want to use me as a weapon." I stated, my breathing was becoming heavy, my face was burning red, and my hands clutched the couch arm rest. My wolf was surfacing. "Listen to me Cira." Dumbledore tried to distract me. Then Snape pulled out a seringe filled with a purple potion. No! My wolf screamed at me, I could feel her taking control. I forced my legs to run straight out of the room as I made for the Forbiden Forest. If I had stayed, my wolf would have torn them to shreds. Even Cedric.

                                            ~Draco~

                        I walked out side, trying to get my mind off my father. He keeps trying to sell the "It's an honor to be a Death Eater" speech. I guess it didn't matter that I wanted to be a school teacher, my father would never speak to me again if I didn't follow in his foot steps. I was in the room of requirement and we found a way to get troops in and out of the castle. I was about to head back to the Slytherin commons but I saw Cira Black running fast for the Forbiden forest. This will get her expelled for sure. I thought and followed her, I needed to know what she was up to.

                           I followed behind her for about ten minutes into the forest and I knew something was wrong. Cira was breathing heavily, her hands were clutched so tight her knuckles turned white, her face was contorted with rage, and then she fell to the forest floor writhing in pain. I was about to run to help her when I heard bones popping into place, her features were changing to an animals, and she sprouted fur. I started to step back, getting ready to run back to the castle when a loud CRACK rang threw the forest.

                          The beast's head snapped towards me, growling menacingly and I got a look at it's razor sharp teeth. A girly whimper escaped my mouth as I turned around and ran for the castle, the beast hot on my trail. It snapped at my heels, just barely missing my skin when I made it out of the forest. The beast knew is it stepped out it would be spotted so it left, morphing into the shadows of the forest. Cira Black is an animagus, my father would love this! I ran to the room of requirement, through the wardrobe charmed to transfer me to the shop. My father will be so proud.

~~~~~~