The Night That Changed It All

~One Year Later~

          I walked down the quite and dark streets of London, hands in my pockets, and my black jacket's hood covering my face from view. One year ago dementors were sent to my house by the Ministry of Magic to kill me and my family. My mother was given the dementor's kiss, a fate worse than death, and my father was taken to Azkaban in chains, his wand was snapped in half. The last spell my father cast was to transport me somewhere else. All of this because the Ministry was stupid enough to believe that we all had a part to play of the mass murder of muggles, James and Lilly Potter, and Wormtail A.K.A Peter Petegrew.I have been on the run ever since.

      I looked around, making sure no one or thing was following me before I walked down an alley. I stopped at the brick wall and knocked on the brick. A slot opened up and I could see the squinting eyes of the doorman. "Password." he growled. "The night has a thousand eyes." I whispered ominously. The man nodded approvingly, "And the day only one." he said his part in a similar tone. "Come on in." he said and swung open the door. I casted a quick look over my shoulder before entering the secret hide away.

     The thing brick wall from the outside looked like one of the biggest rooms in the world from the inside. I love magic, I thought to myself silently and walked over to a bar stool. What? Wizard and Witch fugitives had to have a place to interact right? We have feelings to! Especially when were innocent. "One Bourbon." I requested. There was no I.D here. They say that if you commit a crime Azkaban worthy than you have a right to drink whatever you want. "Here you go Black." he bar tender grunted and walked on to another patron. I let the warmth of my drink spread through my body and I shrugged off my jacket.

     My attention was instantly brought to two new comers to the bar. I had never seen their faces around here before, I certainly would have remembered those eyes... A man in his early twenties and another in his late thirties sat down beside me. The gorgeous one scanned me over. "Your a little young to be a fugitive." he remarked. The bar tender chuckled. "You're new in town aren't you." the bartender remarked, not questioning. The gorgeous man furrowed his brow. The older man had now turned his attention towards me as well. "What did ya do kid?'' He asked me. The ''kid'' things pissed me off. "Why don't you mind your own d*mn business." I growled, my dark brown eyes turning pitch black.

       My last name's not Black for nothing. "You little b*tc-" I cut him off by whipping out a knife, not my wand. "Say another word. Please just give me one reason." I told him, my knife at his throat. "Is that a threat?'' he asked me, glaring. "You'll will know when I'm threatening you. That was a promise." I told him and drew a bit of blood before putting my knife away. "Now calm down Black, no need for a fight her, bring it out to the lot or somethin'' The bar tender requested.

       I dropped the anger from my face and summoned up a mad smile, just like my father, and said, "That wont be necessary, I think he got the point." and continued to drink. The gorgeous man started at me, but not in fear like most. "What is you name?'' he asked me and I smiled. "I'm not sure you want to know that. You shouldn't be sure either." I informed him. "But that is not the answer I was looking for." he pointed out. I sighed. "I am Cira Amara Black, daughter of the famous mass murderer Sirius Black." I introduced myself and his eyes got huge.

       The men sprung up from their chairs, knocking them over, and high tailing it out of there. I laughed madly. BAM! A drunk wizard slammed into me. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your laughing. Hey that's a bit funny ain't it? That's what yer father got locked up for. Laughin'!" he laughed hysterically. He was referring to a newspaper picture of my father laughing like he was mad as hell. Those dementors really got to him. I rolled my eyes. I did not deal with drunk people. "I took out my wand and whispered "Silencio." and pointed my wand at him when his back was turned, then I bolted, trying not to laugh. I forgot to pay for my drink...Whoopsies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I walked into my small apartment that I was currently squatting at. "Alohomora." I whispered and pointed my wand at the lock, unlocking the door. I heard the gears in the lock shift and I pushed the door open entering my current residence. The first rule of squatting is this: Travel Lightly. You never know if someone is going to move in so you always make sure you can get your stuff together in seconds and get out. I laid my  wand down in my safe box and changed into my PJs that consisted of a pair of checkered boy shorts and a long night shirt with "Yo no soy tonto" scrolled across the front.

     I have no idea what it means. Not a clue. I walked into my kitchen and made a cup of coffee. It was REALLY hot. I figured this out when I spilled it on my wrist and burned me. I retrived my wand and pointed it at the burn " Ferula." I said and my burnt skin peeled off and new skin appeared on my arm in it's place. I dumped out my coffee in the sink, the coffee pissed me off, and I walked back to my room and flopped into the bed. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep.

      "Shut up let's just get her out of her." I heard a familiar male voice. I shot up from my bed and the two men from last night stood in my bedroom. "What the hell is going on here?'' I growled gripping my wand and aiming it towards the older man's throat. I heard him gulp, a sweat bead fall from his face and onto my carpet. "Let us all calm down for a second and we can explain." the younger one tried to reason in a soothing voice. "Expulso!'' I yelled and blue light erupted from my wand and into the older man's direction. The man jumped at just the right second and skidded on the carpet, the shot I fired went straight behind him and blew out the wall. "Crap!'' I exclaimed, the whole neighborhood heard that. " Petrificus Totalus!" The younger man yelled and before I could block it invisble steel wirse bound my body and I fell over, passing out when my head hit the floor. Azkaban here I come.