Chapter 5

Louis POV:

380 days depressed.

I finally did it I am now twenty days away from the big 400...

And yet I can't get help.

I'm tied up currently and I have a gag in my mouth making it extremely hard for me to talk. And on top of that my jaw hurts.

Every hour on the dot this nice lad named Ashton comes in. He says he's jays brother and being forced into this but at least there is one nice lad in this rotten place. Ashton gives me food and water and if I'm lucky, takes me to the toilet.

The man called jay I think comes in and records my status and apparently sends pictures to management as a bribe, so jay gets money and management gets me.

It's been a full day and yet it feels like it's been years. But it's better than having Harry call me his friend.

I have had time to think while sitting here.

Like I have thought that it's not Harry's fault that he called me a friend like he doesn't know about my undying love for his luscious always oily never washed curls, or my obsession with those beautiful green eyes or his lovely, kissable lips. And oh my god his abb's they are probably carved by gods or some Insane thing like that.

Oh god I'm drooling now.

Whoopsies sorry not sorry? Is that what those young people say now?

I think it is.

I have also been thinking about my poor mother what would she be thinking, one second her baby boy is in a burrito of warmth and then the next he's tied to a chair and has been kidnapped and oh god now I'm crying. I just miss my mummy.

I may or may not be the biggest mummy's boy you will ever meet. again sorry not sorry.

I star to whimper I just want to be home, but whimpering was a bad call for me because I can hear heavy feet hitting the ground with such force it could properly break it.

Jay walks in standing up proud like he just won gold or something.

"Tomlinson, what did I tell you about crying?" The devil himself said.

I knew the situation well to not reply just stay quiet, it was most likely a rhetorical question.

"It's punishment time tommo." Jay said before he bent down and punched my gut.

A large amount of pain shot through my body and I whimpered. Another bad call for me.

I received another blow directly on the other one and it hurt like a bitch. I knew there would be a bruise and maybe internal bleeding but I restrained myself from any signs of showing weakness.

"Good boy your slowly learning." The monster said putting his hand on my cheek and slowly moving it in a way that would be comforting if it where not his hand.

All of a sudden a phone started ringing and Jay reached into his pocket and received my phone.

"Oh it loo like it's your heroes trying to pay me off." The Demon said before answering the call and putting it on speaker.

"I have the money where do you want to meet?" I heard Harry say through the phone and I started to cry he was helping. I know I shouldn't cry but I don't give a fuck right now.

"Let's meet at the abandoned wear-house just outside of town at 4:30pm Sunday afternoon." Jay said and i internally groaned. That's a week from today.

That means a whole 'nother week with him.

"No we need him earlier we are leaving for tour in 3 days so tomorrow morning 8:30." Harry Pleaded.

"Fine you can have the little shit back tomorrow but if you don't have the money then the kid gets it!" Jay said in a low voice to Harry and then hangs up.

A huge wave of relief washed over me I'll be home again tomorrow, I just hope the boys have the money.

"Little slut get up and lay down its time for you to sleep." Jay yelled at me and untied me for a few minuets for me to lay down.

I lied down in an uncomfortable position and got tied down.

Jay left the room and it was once again just me and my thoughts.

I decided to think of Harry and I smiled my Harry is helping and that makes my day just that bit brighter.

After 20 more minuets of thinking of Harry and his beautiful face i fell into a dreamless and comfort less sleep.

Dreading the moment I was to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry just a filler

HI GUYS I UPDATED AND IM KINDA HAPPY I JUST GOT AN IPAD MINI LIKE WHAAAAAA.....

OKAY SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE SOON JUST COMMENT SOMETHING NICE OR VOTE OR YEAH AMD THANKS FOR 200 reads I saw it AMD was Soooo happy

LOVE YOU MY MUSHROOMS XX