Chapter 4

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END XXX

-------------------------------------

Louis POV-

379 days depressed.

8,243 days alive.

Over 10,000 days to live.

Over 100,000 seconds since I fell in love with his beautiful green eyes.

Today was the day. One day before it marks 380 days since the doctor medically declared me as a depressed person.

I was currently laying on my bed. Feeling small. Feeling as if my world was crumbling down on me and slowly blowing the remanning pieces into the air for anyone to take and never give back.

I'm pretty sure Harry left. My house was silent because my mum went to get me ice-cream to heal the pain I was feeling. The pain in my stomach, the pain of heart break. My Harry just told me im only a best friend to him and now I feel as if my world just fell on top of me and im squashed and broken.

I need to toughen up and be that man that I always wanted to be when I was little. But all I have become is the opposite of what I wanted to be.

I heard my door click open but I didn't think much of it because it was probably just my mum home with my ice-cream.

I stayed in my burrito of sadness and blocked everything out. Every thing was silent until I heard a loud bang and a few people whispering and I knew that those voices where definitely not my mum, or the boys for that matter.

I shot up and struggled to get out of my human burrito. As soon as I was out of my self-made trap I ran to my wall and grabbed my weapon of choice, a soccer ball.

I know it may not sound so trustworthy but man I can kill a bish with this weapon.

I slowly and stealth-fully got the door open without a sound and in second I was knocked down on to the floor with a grown man on top of me.

"Do you have him Johnny?" Someone whispered.

I was scared now I didn't know who this Johnny character was but yet he was on top of me and had a hand on my mouth that tasted funny and another hand over my eyes covering them from seeing him.

He placed his hand off my mouth and put a cloth to my mouth it smelt funny like like chloroform.

And in seconds I was passed out only being able to hear the men talking.

"Is it that Tomlinson person Jay?"

"Yeah its him."

"Good but we should hurry before his mum gets back."

"Yeah good job Sam."

"Did you leave the note Jay?"

"Yeah."

And just when they said that i was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT. IM TRYING I SWEAR.

SCHOOL HAS STARTED AGAIN AND LIKE IM STRESSED AND MY MUMS BEING YELLING AT ME AND GETTING DRUNK A LOT AND MY FAMILY ALL HATE ME AND I KNOW THIS IS A BAD EXCUSE BUT YEAH IM SORRY NEXT ONE I HOPE WILL BE REALLY LONG AND AGAIN IM SORRY XXX

LOVE YOU MY MUSHROOMS.