ONE

I walked into my room and shut the door. I cried softly remembering what just happened. I hated my life. I had no family. No friends. Only my stepdad who was literally the devil in my eyes.

We'd just got into an argument about me wanting to get out of the house more. I never had my hair done. The few clothes that I own I've had for years. I was literally depressed and he didn't care at all.

I sat down on the little bed that I did have and sobbed lowly. If my step dad heard me crying he would come in and beat me. I was sure of that.

Sometimes I asked God Why he chose me to live this life. Why couldn't I be a regular teenage girl. I'm not ugly but who would want a girl like me with all these problems.... nobody.

Suddenly my door opened and in walked my stepdad. He had on a dingy white tshirt with a few stains as if he'd just finished eating.. I could smell the alcohol on him the closer he got to me. I flinched when he put his hands up to stroke my head. He had a weird smirk on his face.

"Baby I need you to do something for your daddy " He said softly. He never talked to me like that. I keep something was up. 

I nodded knowing that if I didn't I would be slapped .

"This nice man right here just wants to touch you alright "

He pointed to the door.

I looked up to see a big tall man who looked to be about 40 standing in my doorway with a bud light can in his hand.

"No" I said blankly and attempted to stand up.

he punched me in my face sitting me back down. I held my face and began to cry.

I spit out blood onto my floor. I still felt the sting on my cheek from being punched. I wished so badly that I was stronger so I could show him how it felt.

"I said NO" I said making it more clearer. I was still holding my face.

He grabbed me by my neck and threw me on the floor once I was down there he placed his foot on my back causing me to breathe heavily. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

The man that was at the door came into my room fully and my step dad left. He smiled at me and picked me up off the ground.

"NO!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! " I screamed as he laid me on the bed I tried to get away but he pulled me back every time I thought I got away.

He ripped off my clothes and forced himself inside of me . I cried. It happened so fast. I was in disbelief.

"Shut up damn" He grunted while raping me

a few minutes later he was done . He chuckled and got off of me. As he pulled his pants he looked at me with disgust. I looked away feeling a wave of embarrassment and shame rush through my body.

When he left the room I put on some more clothes and locked the door I climbed out my window, trying to be as quiet as I could.  As soon as my feet hit the ground I ran down the street. I had no destination all I knew to do was run. I was tired of living. I can't live like that anymore.

Suddenly I felt weak. I stopped at a bench and leaned on it for support. I breathed in and out trying to catch my breath. I felt dizzy.

I heard a car pull up beside me. I looked up cautiously to see that it was the biggest dope boy in town. His name was Nate and he was around 20 years old. I felt a wave of panic and wanted to run but I was too weak

"Yooo. You alright?" He asked.

I was so weak I couldn't reply. Everything got blurry.

I started wobbling until I felt someone catch me.

Then I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

THIS IS MY LATEST BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY

INBOX ME IF U WANNA BE IN THE STORY

TELL ME WHAT U THINK

.

-TY