Chapter 5

The next morning came....

I'm still laying on my bed right now, thinking what to do next...

"Honey! You'll be late for school!" my mom called me from downstairs. "Coming mom!" I called.

I rose from my bed and take a bath and eat my breakfast and went to school...

While crossing to the other side of the road where our school is, I'm still in a neutral feeling on how will I be while telling my friends what happened in Danica's crap house. 

 At last, break time... I found a chance to talk to my friends. No Danica, meany and weird girls around. I think they hang outside or in the park.

I sit beside Albert and with my friends. I felt that my face was in a disappointing way. They looked at me so sharp that I feel embarrassed.

"Are you okay Meg?" asked Albert curiously. I just dropped my head to my food which is a tuna sandwhich and eat it. Jess sighed and put her hand on my arm

."Meg, I know there's something wrong." she said seriously. I felt that my tears are going out of my eyes but I tried to push them back inside my eyes.

"Meg, please, tell us what happened. Did Danica or her friends hurt you?" Shaine asked. I was speechless.

"I knew it," Albert stands up and I think part of him wants to kill Danica but I stopped him, putting my hands on his shoulder.

"No, they didn't do anything to me guys," I said to them but not too loud.

"So? What happened?" Jeremy asked impatiently.

"It's not about me and them." I said to them and they looked confuse.

"It's about..... you guys and.....them." I said with cracking voice.

"What?" Luke asked. 

"Look, there's this yearbook and some of it were all about you guys," I said worriedly.

I looked at Andrea and Jeremy sharply as if my eyeballs will popped out of my eyes but still some part of me want to sorry for them. I come nearer to them and whispered.

"Answer me straight, you two. Did you really f*ck each other last time?" I asked.

Shaine let out a short and quiet laugh as if she's laughing only in her mind. She put her hands on his forehead, like she's stressed.

"Please tell me that's not true Andrea." she looked at Andrea with a short smile but Andrea let out a cup of tears and sobbed.

"It's true," Shaine cleared herself. 

Silence was there for a while. We can only here the clattering of the others' plates, their chit chatting, laughing and et cetera.

"Seriously?" Albert asked. "We can't help it guys," Jeremy explained. "We're sorry...very sorry." Andrea apologized. "That's okay guys, you think of some revenge?" I smiled at them.

"Well, revenge is sweet...like an ice cream." Jess said. We all chuckled except for Andrea who is still crying. "Don't worry Andrea, it will be sweet." Shaine comfort her. 

"Thanks guys, I thought you won't forgive us." Andrea said. "So guys, what's the plan?" Jeremy asked. 

I whispered them the plan... And they agree to my plan.

"So, we'll start it tomorrow morning." I said with a smile on my face.

&&&&&&&&&&&

dear diary,

i really can't believe that Andrea and Jeremy did a thing... But i'm so excited about the revenge... I don't know if it will work but i will try...

-megan

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

At last, the moment We've been waiting for... (evil laugh)

:D

 I called Albert who's hiding behind a tree. "Come," I whispered to him but I know that he can barely hear me. We went near the janitor's room where nobody can see us. 

There, he handed me a pink love letter with the fragance of a sweet smelled flower. "Looks so lovely...ish," he said. "For real?" I asked. He let out a short laugh. "For our friends of course." he said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

We stared at each other for a while... I don't know why but I don't want to look away. His eyes are so beautiful and his lips are gorgeous. Suddenly, the bell rang. I'm the first one to look away. He clears his throat.

"I think we should go now and put that card on her locker before she saw us." he said. 

"Right. Come on." I said and hold his hand and run inside the school. 

 We met Mrs. Helms, our teacher in homeroom in the hallway.

"Good morning Mrs. Helms." I said. "Good morning Megan. Please, come to the classrom first together with Albert." she command.

"Good morning Ma'am." Albert said. Mrs. Helms nod once.

Classes were held. Blah, blah, blah...

Then I asked Mrs. Helms if I can go to the restroom. But actually, I'm not really going to the restroom, I will slip the card to Danica's locker. Our locker was designed with a little and thin rectangular hole on the door for emergency problem of lock. I slip there the letter and I look  every corner of the hallway to check that no one's looking at me or what I'm doing.

Luckily, no one saw me. But, I saw Mr. McLobs, the principal. "Ms. Rodds, what are you doing in here in the middle of the class?" he asked. I became nervous and my hnds are sweating. "Oh, Mr. McLobs, I was just...uhm...checking my locker to see if I forgot my pen. Don't worry sir, I asked permission from my teacher, Mrs. Helms." I explained. "Oh, okay." he said and walked away.

That was a close one.