Chapter 4

Danica and I have a pretty good relationship. Of course I didn't forget about my 'real' friends... And I'm sticking to our plan. And the question: What's Danica's plan?

Everyday, Danica and her friends with me are always shopping and when I got home, Albert and my friends are planning for tomorrow's doings for Danica.

Well, we have a pretty good flow and I enjoy having fun with Danica.....

but one day after school....

"Hi Megan, wanna join us later?" asked Jess. "Oh sorry Jess, Danica and I will going to the mall then do our project," I said. "But how about our plan and our project is indivual work?" Luke asked. "Don't worry about it, Im going to plan it by myself," I answered. "But...." Jess said.

"Hey Megan come on let's go!" Danica shouted. "Coming! Sorry guys," I said and walked away. 

I think Megan's not Megan," Jess said to Luke. "Don't worry, she's fine, she just want to discover or to reveal Danica's plan," Luke answered.

We ride in Danica's car and went on shopping.

After we went to the mall, my phone rang... "Who's that?" Danica asked. "It's Albert," I replied. Danica scoffs...

I read Albert's text message:

meet you in your house with Jess and others...

I replied to his text message:

albert, i already told the others not to meet in the house, i already planned by myself and i'm doing our project in chemistry with Danica. don't worry i can handle this...

after a few minutes he replied:

u sure? okay...   :)

 "Megan, would you like to join us tomorrow evening?" asked Danica. "Why?" I said. "We're having a party, it's Gelly's birthday, (Danica's friend)" Danica explained. "Yeah sure," I answered. "God, because I don't want you to miss it," Danica said and they laughed. I laughed too.

Actually, we didn't do project at all. Nah, don't worry, I'll do it later at home.

We're almost there Gretchen(Danica's friend) said. I saw a mansion! WOW. *O*   So big! "That's your house?" I asked. "Yes, welcome to my house!" Danica said.

We pushed the doorbell and Danica's mom opened the door for us. "Oh hi dear! Hi Gretch, Gelly, Janine and..." "Megan, my name's Megan Rodds" I said. "Hello dear, give me a hug," Danica's mom said. "Danica's mom, Hedge, she want us to call her hedge, watch out of her boobs! They're hard as a rock," Janine said. I scoffs to her. Then HEDGE hugged me...

OUCH!!!!  Janine's right.

-.- ------> cool

 "Why is that?" I whispered to Janine. "I dunno girl," she answered.

"Come to my room girls," Danica said. We went to Danica's room. It's so SASSY inside! COOL>>>

violet room, full of pep squad collections, albums and many more.

"Hey guys, look at this," Gretchen put a yearbook on Danica's bed. We opened it... "Hey, is this Olive?" I asked. "Oh yeah, this is Olive 2 yrs. ago!" Danica said. "She's so pathethic," Gelly said. "Until now," Gretch said. They all laughed. "ahehehehehe..... right," I said with a little uncomfortable smile on my face...

+_+

"Hey look is this Jeremy???" asked Danica. "Gosh! How come you forget the weirdest and guy and that f*cking nerd?!" said Gelly. they all chuckled except for me. "Remember the day Jeremy and Andrea went out for a date in the theater?" Gretchen asked. "Yeah, we're there also, and the two of them were f*cking!" Danica said. "But they don't know how to do it," Gelly said. "How come you can say that?" Janine asked. "We're experts, remember the club?" Danica said. "yeah, got it," Janine replied. "Hey,w hy don't we invite Megan to the club?" asked Danica. "What club?" I said. "The exes club," Danica said. "What kind of club is it?" I asked. "Ummm.... Club for boys and girls," Janine said.  "You'll learn to be a sh*t," Danica whispered and lick my earlobe...

EEEEEEEWWWWWW>

I wiped it before they say any word. TT__TT 

"So, wanna join us?" Gretchen asked. I shook my head... "Awwww...... Why?" Danica asked. "I don't want to, sorry," I said. "Nah, don't be ridiculous, if you don't want, fine," Danica said with a smile. "You sure it's okay with you guys?" I asked. "Nah, we don't force people," Danica said with a smile.

These girls are.....

weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!weird!

I've got to tell my friends about the yearbook....  -/-