Chapter 3

I went to my room and wrote on my diary:

dear diary,

this day is fabulous! albert and i went on a shopping! he changed my physical appearance... my braces and glasses were gone and i have a nice hair. isn't that so amazing????  >.< i'm very thankful i have a friend like him... :DD and i really hope someday i can get rid of being bullied......... i don't know when but i hope i can....

                                                                                                                               signed,

                                                                                                                             Megan Rodds <3

I always remember that Albert almost kissed me. Well he's my friend but I  can't let him do that to me or we'll end our friendship....

I'm going to sleep now...

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

my alarm clock keeps on ringing........

I look at the time.

o.o

I'M LATE!!!!!

it's 7:00am and I have only 30 minutes to prepare!

I arrived in school 7: 20am, good.Not late.

All the students are staring at me. They look like embarrassed! Maybe I've changed myself into this that's why they look shocked! hahaha! Will you see those faces!

Then my five classmates walked to me. Jess, Shaine, Jeremy, Luke and Andrea.

Jess and Shaine are lesbians they used to be bullied in grade school...

Jeremy, Luke and Andrea are nerds, well freaky nerds (i'm one of them last year!).....

They always won in every school competitions.

"Oh, look at you! you've change," Jess said. Its like for tjhe first time they noticed me. -_-

"Excuse me?" I said with manners. "Oh, sorry um.. Could you join us later? I think we'll have a good time hanging with you." Jess said. "Sure but can Albert join us later?" I asked, "It will bge our pleasure," Shaine said then we laugh.

Yes, I have new friends! I've never been so happy in my life!

While I was walking, someone stepped on my foot and I fell off to the ground. Every student saw that incident and they laugh at me...

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!)

I ran in the restroom and cry inside a cubicle....

"""T__________T'''''''

Jess and Andrea went to the restroom of course they heard me crying....

"Megan? Are you crying?" asked Andrea.

"Oh,(sniff) nothing its just another bad day for me," I answered. I weep my tears with my handkerchief. "Oh come on Megan, I know you have a problem," Jess said.

Then the bell rang... RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

"Come on Megan, we don't want to miss our classes today," Andrea said.

I went out to the cubicle and hugged them.

"Let's go," Andrea said.

We went to the room just in time then our teacher entered the room five minutes after we arrived.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After the class we went to the canteen together with Albert to eat lunch.

I told them everything until the day Danica invited me to join her and her friends. "I need an advice, could you guys give me one?" I pleaded them.

"Well, I think Albert was right, I think you should hang out with them and investigate what are they up to." said Jeremy.

 "Well, I guess he's right," Shaine said. "After all they're my old friends," she added. "Whaty do you mean old friends? " I asked. "Look, one day when I was grade 5, I used to hang out with Danica then she became my friend. I trust her but one day she betrayed me. She embarrassed me in front of the class she said that I was cheating during examinations but she did. I was detentioned for 2 weeks, and after that we avoid each other," she said.

"Great friendship," I said.

 "So you need to investigate about their doings," Shane said. "Guess you're right guys," I said.

============= dismissal time===============

I saw Danica and her friends under the shade. Wish me luck.