Sister fun time

Elena's POV

I walked back into our hotel room. It was already nightfall and I was pretty exhausted. I had been trying to hang out with Damon all day, but all he was trying to do was find Liv. Apparently, no one had heard from her since this morning and everyone was worried.

I walked into the living room and saw Damon, Scott and Elijah sitting around the coffee table.

Scott looked up at me, "Hey, Elena. Have you seen Liv? We haven't found her yet. " he asked me, worriedly.

I rolled my eyes, "No.....but it's not like I've been looking. " I said flatly and sat next to Damon.

He sighed, "Of course not. " he grumbled under his breath.

Elijah sat forward and put his elbows on his knees. I didn't fail to catch the disapproving look he gave me about my lack of concern for my twin.

I just shrugged and sat back in my seat.

"Where could she have gone? " he wondered out loud while massaging his temples, worried about Liv's whereabouts.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He reached over tiredly. He picked it up and looked at the caller ID. When he did, his eyes went wide and he quickly pressed 'answer'.

"Olivia!? Sweetheart? Where are you?" He exclaimed into the phone.

Everyone, but me sat forward, listening intently.

"Lijah! Oh god, I'm so sorry. We got into a little accident on the highway and my phone died. " Liv's voice rang through the phone.

His brows furrowed, "What do you mean? Are you okay? " he inquired, worriedly.

She sighed, "Yeah...I'm fine. We're standing on the side of the road. I'm using one of the pay phones. " she informed.

Elijah sighed, "Okay....don't move. I'll come to get you. " he told her quickly.

I sat forward and sighed, "Uh...actually, I can. " I offered.

Before anyone could say anything, I walked out. I know that everyone was super confused. As far as anyone knows....I hate Liv. It doesn't matter right now. Maybe if I start being nice, she'll stop annoying me and trying to have an amazing sister relationship. I never needed her and frankly I don't want her.

She was never there for me when I needed her and she's cohabitating with the family that I hate most in the world.

Another thing that has totally pissed me off is the fact that she has all of the guys wrapped around her little finger! They would do anything for her and I can't help but admit that I'm jealous. I hate that Damon and Stefan want her, I hate that everyone seems to like her, I hate that even though she's with Kevin.....she still manages to keep everyone going for her.

I hate her.

I was driving down the highway and was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my twin and another girl standing on the side of the road.

There was a car smashed into a tree. They must've lost control.

I got out of the car and walked towards them. I noticed the unknown girl was sitting on the ground, crying. Liv was crouched down next to her, trying to comfort her the best that she could. When she heard my footsteps, she looked up at me.