Back to school!

Olivia's POV

I practically jumped out of bed! First day of school and I had already overslept! I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand. It hadn't gone off yet....the time said 6o clock, but when I looked at my phone it was 7.....
NO! They didn't! They would never!
I opened the back of the clock. There were no batteries! I can't believe this! They're trying to make me stay at home! Who the hell does that?!

I rushed to the bathroom. I tied up my hair while the water was getting warm and stripped. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed myself. I jumped out of the shower after two minutes and dried myself off. I quickly ran back into my room and grabbed a pair of denim jeans and a purple top with sequins all over it. I put them on and then stood in front of my vanity. I untied my hair from its messy bun and brushed out all of the knots and tangles. I tied my hair in a high, curly ponytail and then, after giving myself a once over and nodding in approval; rushed out of my room with my bag over my shoulder.

I ran downstairs. I saw Nik, Bekah and Elijah sitting in the living room. When they saw me, they all groaned.

"Ugh! I told you to lock the door, you imbecile! " Bekah yelled at Nik.

"I know, Rebekah! " he yelled back.

Elijah stuck up his hand, sheepishly, "The alarm clock was my idea. " he admitted. Seriously?!

I glared between the three of them. I cannot believe they would do this! I looked at them, utterly disappointed.

"We'll talk about this later. " I promised. They groaned again. "Rebekah! C'mon! Let's go! " I instructed.

I heard Bekah grumble behind me, "Ugh! She called me by my name! Why aren't you two in trouble? " she whined. The boys chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry! I'm already planning their lecture! " I said over my shoulder. I heard them groan and Bekah laugh loudly behind me.

I got into my car, waiting for Bekah to get in too, before driving to school.

(:

"I can see why you're so eager to come here. The boys here are delicious! " Bekah remarked as we walked through campus.

I smirked, "Well, duh! " I laughed and she laughed, too. I love spending time with Bekah!

We walked into the main building and saw the receptionist desk. We walked up to it. There was a lady sitting behind the desk. I read her name tag and it said 'Jillian'. I smiled at her as we approached.

"Hello. " I greeted, "I need to check in. I didn't come yesterday, so I need to sign into the classes. " I explained, politely.

She nodded her head and smiled back at me. She typed something into her laptop.

"Of course! What's your name, honey?" She asked me.

"Olivia Mikaelson. "

She typed vigorously on the keys. I waited patiently for her to finish. I heard Rebekah sigh in annoyance from next to me. Typical, she wasn't very patient.

"Okay. You're right here! " she informed me and looked at Bekah, "And you, sweetie? " she asked with a sickly sweet voice.

Bekah leaned over the counter and looked into her eyes.

"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson. I'll be taking all of her classes. " she compelled, Jillian, pointing at me and I rolled my eyes. Overprotective much?

The woman looked in a daze for a moment, but then sweetly smiled at Rebekah and I and booked her into all of my classes.