Chapter 4

Granzreich Kingdom - Town

Two figures stared at each other. One with a tense smile and closed eyes, while the other stoic.

"Why is he here?" Said Alex as he glared at the white-haired man standing in front of him.

"Well he was very persistent on coming with me." said the brunet standing next to the white-haired man.

"Hmm." said Alex.

"The Pharaoh should always go out with guards." said the white-haired man.

"You're so uptight, Malik!" said Atem.

Malik adjusted his glasses and glared at Atem. "Royalty must always have guards protecting him especially the king or in our case the Pharaoh. Even if the Pharaoh is a problem child."

Atem pouted at the insult. "You're so strict, loosen up a little would ya?!"

"And why are you dressed like that. A Pharaoh should dress properly not like some...I don't think it's appropriate to say the word." said Malik as he looked at the pharaoh's open shirt. (A/N like the picture above)

"What?! This is normal." Atem looked at Leo. "Right."

"I agree." Said Leo.

"See? He agrees with me!"

"You know if you frown that much you'll have frown lines." said Alex as he smirked at Malik who was frowning.

"I do not need to be told that by a two-faced brat."

"Hoh?" Alex smirked. "So why are you here?"

"Is it bad to grab some coffee to drink with a dear friend of mine?" Atem winked.

"You know for a Pharaoh you're really childish."

"So mean."

Atem tapped his fingers on the table with Morse code saying 'we need to talk without them'. "Hey give us a few minutes would you."

"But my Pharaoh..." said Malik.

"It's an order." said Atem.

"H-Hai."

"You too Leo. Watch him for me would you?" Said Alex.

"Hai hai ..."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"There is someone who is planning to go to war with Egypt."

"Hm and who is that fool?"

"It's my uncle."

Alex sighed. "This is starting to sound like a cliche drama story where the uncle is bad and wants to take the position of the leader. What a pain."

Atem chuckled. "Will you help me?"

"Sure."

"Wait don't you need to think about or something?"

"Nope, it's fine."

Atem sighed.

"When do you want me to come?"

"As soon as possible. "

"Is tomorrow okay?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Where do you want to meet?"

"Hm meet me at the front of the forest.

"Does anyone else know of this?"

"No, but I suspect that Malik is suspicious."