Chapter 3

A/N: I'm back my beautiful readers and followers! Thanks for waiting for me patiently now because you waited I have a gift for you! You get 1 million dollars! Just kidding! Ahem anyway, I'm not that rich to give that much money to you guys soooo I have updated my books some have more than one chapter! Yay! On to the story!

"I sincerely welcome you sir...is that what you thought I'd say." Leonhard glared icily at Heine.

"Eh?" said Heine.

"I'll tell you now, I don't want you here. Father has instructed you to be our teacher. I assume you are nothing but a peasant."

He's beautiful but he's extremely proud whenever he opens his mouth. Proud as Everest is tall...the Proud Everest Prince. thought Heine.

"Hey is Sensei really an adult?! Uwa so light and little. Is this natural? How many centimeters are you?!" said Licht as he twirled around Chibi Heine in the air.

"Hey..." said Heine.

"Oi Licht! I'm not finished talking!" said Leonhard.

"Stupid Leo-nii. I also want to talk to little Sensei." said Licht. "Oh I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Licht Von Granzreich."

This prince is royal yet unbelievably friendly. thought Heine as he stared at him.

"Perhaps this handsomeness has made you dizzy? That's alright you can stare to your heart's content. No, my sex appeal must be a sin." said Licht as sparkles appeared around him somehow.

"Sex appeal aside! That's without a doubt erotic!" said Bruno As he shoved Licht aside.

"What was that for?!" Licht whined.

"I'm very sorry about that. My little brother's noisy. I am the Fourth son Bruno Von Granzreich, I deeply apologize for my brothers. By the way in advance, I'm overseeing your nobility transfers but I could not find any background information. Where exactly are you from?" said Bruno.

"Nowhere." said Heine.

"Ha?"

"Because I did not pass through college."

"I see." Bruno glared down at Heine.

At least he's polite, but he seems kind of cold. thought Heine.

"This is the third prince." Bruno pointed at Kai. "Brother greet our tutor."

"H-Hello." said Kai as he glared at Heine and quickly turned around.

I can't really hear him but he glared at me. I think I've caught on a little here, but for now I've almost met everyone. I met the second prince briefly however short. But I will have to meet him again when I'm going to interview the princes. thought Heine.

"Now then to decide an immediate feature policy, I would like to meet with each of you separately." said Heine.

"There's no need for that, you cannot possibly teach everyone! I hate the creatures of the world known as teachers! I do not recognize you as a royal tutor." said Leonhard.

I see, I finally understand why the previous tutors quit. These princes want to get on my bad side and reject me. At this rate I won't be accepted at all. Tsk... I understand your feelings. thought Heine.

"Alright let us begin the interviews..." said Heine.

"Ha? Wait did you hear what we said?" said Leonhard.

"I heard you. You said 'I wouldn't recognize you as a tutor and to go drop dead you insect.' if I'm not wrong." said Heine.

I didn't say that much. thought Leonhard.

"I am the royal tutor and I will perform my duties. You don't have to like me. It is my job as tutor to give my students an education. I will flatter you my pupils, even if you hate it!" Heine pointed at them.

"Bastard!" said Leonhard.

Bruno adjusted his glasses and looked at Heine with cold eyes. "I also agree. I don't want this to become a campus, and I believe you can't become our teacher without going to college."

"Ah, is that so? Then if my brothers are against it then so am I." said Licht while Kai remained silent.

"Fufufu~ interesting. What will you do now Heine? Will you leave or stay~" said the figure hiding in the shadows and left silently.

Heine looked towards where the figure was previously and narrowed his eyes. I thought I sensed someone there. He looked towards the princes again. "You are not to leave the royal palace at any cost."

"But you see if we were to go to strike, father wouldn't be able to shut us up. With the power of us brothers, you shall quit being the royal tutor!" said Leonhard.

Licht looked towards the clock on the wall and his eyes widened. "It's already that time?! Sorry Leo-nii there's a visitor waiting for me in my room. I'll leave the rest to you!" said Licht as he ran away.

Leonhard brought his fist hand up slowly with a tick mark on his temples. "Licht that idiot brother."

"He's like a woman than a royal at all." said Bruno as he scratched the side of his head.

"O-Oh well from the beginning we can't rely on him at all, Bruno, let's drive out this cocky teacher..." said Leonhard.

"interesting, this is the first time a tutor has shown such head on defiance. You may have your long interviews." said Bruno.

"Wha?!" said Leonhard.

"As for me, I have an urgent paper that I must finish. When you are finished with Leonhard's interview come to my room." said Bruno as he left.

"As you wish." said Heine.

"No way, Bruno!" Leonhard looked towards Kai. "U-Um brother.."

Kai quickly ran out of the room.

So fast! thought Leonhard.

"Your siblings abandoned you. Poor prince Leonhard." said Heine.

"Don't say 'Poor Prince'!" Leonhard exclaimed.

"It's alright. Let's do the interview. You aren't alone." said Chibi Heine with sparkles around him.

"That's why I already said I hated it! I definitely do not need a tutor! Don't you understand?!"

"Yes yes, I've got it. Let's go to  your room." said Heine as he dragged Leonhard towards his room.

Behind the pillars, Alexander and Leonardo watched him getting dragged with amused grins.

"That tutor is really interesting don't you think Alex?" said Leonardo.

"Yes he is. Very interesting indeed~" said Alexander.

"When is your meeting with him?"

Alex looked at Leo. "Hmm, he said to meet him in town."

"Is he coming by himself?"

"Probably."

"Want me to come with you?"

"Do whatever you want."

"I'll come then!"

"Let's go then. We shouldn't be late. You know how annoying he gets when you're late."

"Yep." Leonardo popped the 'p'.