Chapter 2

"Oh my gosh." Lane squealed in my ear running up to me by my locker. "You're partner is totally hot!"

"And was Totally late to class today."

"Oh cut him some slack Brinley."

"I'll cut slack when he stops being such a newbie."

I put my books in my locker except for my drama notebook.

"I mean he's too different!" I exclaimed. "He's not from here." I hissed. "He obviously hasn't gotten with the program. He can't talk to me! No ones going to want to be his friend! I saw him talking to the Sports this morning."

Lane formed a big O with her mouth. "Aww. Well hopefully no one noticed."

"Define no one." I laughed in sarcasm, "All the girls practically went into heat when he walked into the lab room. They couldn't keep their eyes off him."

I don't think anyone at the school took a liking to my presence with him. People stared.

So much for staying off the school radar.

"Oh Lane shoot me already." I begged shoving my head in my locker. "I'll bet there's a sign on my back saying 'Kick Me'."

"No." She said tautly.

"Look, I have to get to Drama. I'll see you later."

"Ok." She sighed walking right into her class in front of my locker.

I started fast walking around the Donut to get to class when a door opened and I smacked into someone.

"Ow!" I exclaimed dropping my books, my hand immediately going to my forehead.

I looked up to see Eric rubbing his forehead too.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, some people turned looking at us.

"Sorry!" Eric exclaimed bending down to pick up my stuff.

"I got it." I said slapping his hands away to pick up my drama note book.

I started to walk away when Eric asked, "Where's the drama room?"

I stopped short and turned to look at him, "You're kidding?"

Eric shook his head.