Prologue

You know before last night the rules were the last thing on my mind now there all i think about. I know what your all thinking who actually reads the rules or follow them. There meant to be broken right???

No! wrong they should never be broken or forgotten unfortunately I had to learn that the hard way, when we played that stupid game and mess thing up for ourselves.

Before our paranormal encounter I always thought it would be cool see an actual ghost or demon or anything in that genre but when you actually see one or two for that matter it really isn't as cool as you thought it would be.

My mum always told me not to mess with things that don't concern me, that I'd get myself into trouble. Only if I'd listened to her, then me and my friends would've been home watching the classics horror films like "Scream" one to four, "Chucky", and "I know what you did last summer" instead of staring in our very own horror film. Now were trapped in a five hundred year old school with two spirit demon nuns that want to see our blood shed because we played that idiotic game and stupidly forgot to follow the rules.

Because of tonight advents I've learned a very valuable lesson always, always follow the rules because if you don't the consequence could kill you..... literally.

Dead nun's curse~Ouija board~

All Rights reserved

Copyright © 2014

Hey guys this is my new book I hope you like it! This story is base on an urban legend at my school, well the nuns committing suicide bit anyways I just sorta thought of it and decided to make it into a story I hope you guys like it so far.

Please comment, vote and follow me please

      cast members

Katrina as Nina Dobrev

Cather as Francisco Lachowski

Megan as Chloe grace mortez

Leonia as Shay Mitchell

Casey as Jane Levy