Chapter 11

*a year later*

Your POV
*The royal rumble PPV starts tonight*

It was finally the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View. Shawn is qualified in the Royal Rumble and I'm going to be watching how that all goes down.

Me and Shawn have been doing absolutely amazing. We both decided we would live in Orlando Florida. And I won't be qualifying in any matches. I haven't retired. But I just won't be in a lot of shows. Since I'm finally Pregnant.

I am now 3 weeks pregnant. I have a little baby bump and I'm super happy about it. Shawn was getting ready for the Royal Rumble which was going to start soon. Shawn won't be entering until his drawn number is shown.

He drew the number 24. So he could stay with me for a while until it's his time to go out.

Shawn's POV

It was Royal Rumble time and I couldn't wait for it to start. Ken Shamrock came out number 1 and then it was Kevin. It kept drawing new superstars every few minutes. It reached 22 so I decided to go wait by the gorilla and wait for my turn.

"I love you sweetheart and you too sweetie" I said kissing my wife on lips then kissed her stomach. I couldn't wait to become a dad.

I went out and I saw Hunter my best friend.

"Hey Shawn" Hunter came over to me and gave me a quick hug I smiled and hugged back.
"Hey Hunter" I replied. Hunter went out and it was soon going to be my turn to go out.

I kept thinking to myself 'you can do this Shawn. You can do this. Do this for your wife and for your daughter or son' sooner or later my theme song played and I went out and I took the 'jacket' I had and took it off and threw to one of the girls in the crowd.

I ran down the ramp and slid inside the ring. I went after Shamrock and he fell down on the mat. I got him up and eliminated him.

I then started going after Test who was in the corner getting beat up by Kevin. "I'll take it from here" I told Kevin he nodded and went to attack someone else.

I was stomping away on Test. Then number 25 came out. And it was.. The Undertaker.. 'Great this can't get any better' let's just say I injured Undertaker and he just had to come back to the Royal Rumble.

He went in the ring and immediately grabbed me by the hair and slammed me down the mat. I held my head in pain. I rolled on my stomach. Then he started kicking my back and the more he picked me up and three me in the corner making me hit my back really hard in the turnbuckles.

Undertaker finally decided to throw me out the ring. I didn't have the slightest energy to start saving myself from hitting both feet on the floor.

I landed on one foot and then the other one hit the ground but my back hit the hard floor and I held it in pain. "Shawn are you okay?" A referee said checking up on me. "Nope I think I hurt my back really badly." I said as I tried to get up but only told to lay back down.

Taker soon got eliminated the referees stopped him from doing anymore damage to me. Luckily he left and sooner or later the paramedics and doctors came over and took me backstage.

I hooked both of my arms around the paramedic's and referee's neck so I can keep my balance.

After we went backstage my beautiful pregnant wife came to help out. She opened the door to the trainers room and I was placed on the bed. They told me I had to lay down on my stomach, so I did just that.

"Shawn I don't think you are going to be able to be in any matches until a few weeks after wrestlemania." I got up slowly and looked at the doctor.