Chapter 4

Your POV
I woke up in a different room and I remembered that me and Shane had a 'cheer up movie night' I decided to get up and go to the kitchen only to see my sisters Taylor & Skylar.

I never really minded Skylar and Taylor but I would rather hangout with my brother than my sisters. It might seem weird I know. But like I said before Shane actually shows that he truly cares about me.

Now don't get me wrong my sisters do care about me and my parents care as well.

But Shane has been there for most of my successes in life.

When I graduated from high school, my parents couldn't go. Stephanie,Skylar, Taylor and Shane already graduated. But none of them came. Which really upset me but when I saw my brother I was so happy that he came to show that he actually cared. Then there was a time that I broke up with my boyfriend back then and all my parents and sisters told me was "You're a grown ass woman. And you act like you're five"

Let's just say Shane's be more of a family than anyone else.

I went outside the balcony and the view was absolutely gorgeous. ^^(Photo above)!^^

I was enjoying the view then my brother came and stood beside me. "This view is absolutely amazing" Shane said examining the beautiful view. "I agree" I smiled whilst doing the same.

We decided to go back inside. Shane went to go to the shower and I decided to go to the shower as well.

After the shower I dried and brushed my hair I decided to put in a high ponytail. I got some clothes. I grabbed a grey cropped hoodie and some black leggings.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Awe. Is someone bored? Why don't you text Shawn? Oh wait you can't" Stephanie said laughing. "Why are you doing this to me Stephanie?" She didn't reply since she left.

Shane came downstairs and sat on the couch beside me. "Why does Stephanie want me to suffer so much? What in the name of hell have I ever done to her?" I questioned.

"I don't know. But I'm going to figure it out. And I'll hopefully stop Stephanie from making my little sister suffer. You deserve to talk to Shawn" Shane said smiling.

I smiled back.

"I don't deserve you as a brother Shane" I said hugging him. "Don't say that. And I'm going to talk with mom and dad tonight to try and convince them to let you talk and hangout with Shawn again." Shane said smiling and hugging back.

"Thank you so much Shane" I replied with the biggest smile on my face. I decided to go upstairs and write some stuff down in my book that I have.

I've had this book ever since I was 5 years old.
I started liking Shawn when I was about 10-13 and I still like him till this day.

*family dinner- 9:30pm*

We were having dinner and everyone was really quite and peaceful until Stephanie decided to speak up yet once again...

"I saw y/n get her phone today. She started texting Shawn even after you to-" she was cut off by Shane.

he said "Steph. Mom doesn't want you or anyone else talking about Shawn was is there not to understand?"  "Thank you Shane." My mom thanked my brother. "Mom dad? Me and Y/N need to talk to you two privately, after dinner of course" both my parents nodded and carried on eating.

I shot my head at Shane "Shane I thought you said I didn't have to go?" I whispered in Shane ear as quiet as I could. "Don't worry you'll be fine just stick to the plan" Shane whispered back in my ear. I nod and carry on eating.

*After dinner-10:45pm*

"Shane? Y/n? You said you needed to talk to your mother and I?" My dad said walking towards the couch where me and Shane were sitting. We both nod and we told them to go to my bedroom.

"Mom. Dad. Everything that Stephanie said is nothing but LIES!" Shane said in a serious tone. "And how on earth do you know that?"
My dad says sitting on the bed same thing as my mom.

"I didn't go with Shawn and sleep with him I was with you and the family." I said sitting on the chair as Shane sits on the bed beside our parents.

"And Stephanie told me that she is only saying these things , just so I don't get to see or talk to Shawn whenever I would want. Dad mom you both know that I miss talking with my best friend! Not BOYFRIEND but BEST FRIEND! I've know Shawn for as long as I can remember and you're just going to make my life miserable and not let me speak to my own best friend?" I said letting a few tears fall down.

"I-i oh my gosh y/n.. why didn't you just tell us how you felt?" My dad said coming towards and hugging me. I hugged back. " because every time I try and tell you how I feel. You and mom don't listen.." I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry. I'm glad you two decided to talk to both me and your mother. I let you talk and hang out with Shawn. Just please be careful. I don't want you to get pregnant when your not ready." My dad said smiling and leaving the room with my mom.

As soon as they left I jumped up and down. I was so excited FINALLY MY PARENTS LET ME TALK TO MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN!

"Well I'm gonna be in my room if you ever need me Okay?" Shane said smiling and leaving the room. "Okay" I yelled as he left the room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Shawn:

Y/m: hey Shawn!
Shawn: what's up?
Y/n: oh nothing I had a talk with my parents and now they decided to finally let me talk and hangout with you!!! :D
Shawn: Really?! That's the best news I've heard all night!!
Y/n: Well I'm glad it's the best news you heard all day! :D so how was your day?
Shawn: it was in the middle. Hbu?
Y/n: I have to admit same here.
Shawn: I miss you and yet it's only the second day you're in Kansas City.
Y/n: awe, I know Shawn I miss you tooooo
Shawn: how you finding it?
Y/n: Kansas City? It's a nice place to visit but I'd rather stay in San Antonio honestly.
Shawn: It's so you can see you're best buddy ;)
Y/n: Stop with the winks XD
Shawn: alright fine. I gotta go, it's like 3AM and for you should be the same.
Y/N: Yup it's actually 3:45AM so I talk to you tomorrow.
Shawn: one hundred percent. anyways good night y/n love you <3
Y/N: goodnight Shawn Love you too <3

We say I love you in like a friendly way. Which I wish we could just say it on a normal daily basis but i know that would never happen. 

I went and put my pajamas on and I immediately fell asleep. And I just couldn't take Shawn off my mind that night...

A/n:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Hope you have/had a good morning/afternoon/evening/night 🥰

Wherever you are in the world 🥰

Your dad finally listened to you and you're allowed to talk and hangout with Shawn again!!

Find out what happens next...

🥰 {Emilija} 🥰