Chapter 1

A/n: Shawn will be 20 years old, Stephanie will be 21 and so will Shane and Hunter (Triple h) will be 22. so anyways hope you enjoy! {emilija}

Your POV
Monday night 8 o'clock

I was getting ready to leave to the WWF arena which was here in Greenwich,Connecticut. I was finishing off the makeup. I put on a dark blue hoodie, a shirt that says 'you're fired!' also with leggings and a pair of nikes.

Let me introduce myself. I'm y/n McMahon. My parents are Vince McMahon, Linda McMahon. I have four siblings. Three sisters and their names are Stephanie, Taylor and Skylar and of course one brother which is none other than Shane McMahon.

I am 19 years old, my sister Skylar is 20 years old and Taylor is the oldest sibling she is 21 years old. I have always been the youngest in my family. Me and Stephanie never really got along well.

Oh and did I tell you. My best friend is Shawn Michaels. I didn't? Well he is.

I was currently in my room texting Shawn and all of a sudden I heard yelling. This would happen on a daily basis, I heard my mum yell "We Need to go!" I told Shawn I had to go. I grabbed my bag and put my phone and purse inside and took my suitcase since we were going to travel to Kansas City after Raw.

"Does everyone have everything they need?"
"If not go and grab it because we won't be here for a week" my dad said as me and my sisters and brother nodded "yes" we all said in unison.

"Okay well let's get going then" my dad said smiling at us.

*few moments later*

It was a really quiet journey to the arena which is actually super weird. Usually we'd all talk about how our days went and how we are all doing. All of a sudden my dad's phone started to ring..

"Hello Mr McMahon speaking?"
"Mr McMahon, we need to have that meeting once you reach the arena"
"Okay don't worry I'll be there in five minutes"

My dad hung up the phone.
"Daddy who was that?" I asked looking at the window.
"It was one of the production workers, I need to have a meeting with him and a few others about how to expand the WWF" he said smiling.
"Oh okay" I smiled back.

*at the arena*

We finally arrived at the arena. We all went inside, my dad and mum went to the meeting about improving the WWF. Stephanie,me,Skylar and Taylor went to the locker we had to all share whilst Shane had his own locker room. He's one lucky son of a bitch.

As soon as we all reached our locker rooms my sisters put their bags by the couch and left to the catering. I told them I didn't want to go, because honestly I cannot stand Stephanie.

I was sitting on the couch and waited for the show to start. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" i said laying back on the couch. I looked at the door and I saw Shawn smiling so wide that it looked like he could pass out right now. He came and sat down beside me.

"Woah, dude why are you so happy?" I said giggling.

"Oh nothing, I just thought that you weren't coming" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"So how have you been y/n/n?" Shawn said smiling. "Ive been good and since when would I not go to a Live show?" I said chuckling.

"Steph told me you weren't gonna come, so I thought that maybe she was right. Cause when you all walked in I couldn't see you" he chuckled as I pushed his arms lightly.

"I get that I'm short to you, but that is no way to talk to a McMahon Shawn" I said mocking the way my dad would say causing both me and Shawn to laugh.

"Well it was nice talking to ya but I gotta go to my match which is gonna start soon. Hope you will be watching" he said getting up and I stood up. I hugged him and I placed my head on his chest which is a normal thing for me to do.

"You know I will, go and kick their ass" I said causing Shawn to laugh we let go and I started laughing along. Shawn left and it was just me in my locker room.

I sat back down waiting for Shawn's match to come on. I got a text and I took my phone out of my bag and I read it:

Text messages: {between your boyfriend Luke}
Luke: hey I miss you x
Y/n: I miss you too babe x
Luke: when will you come back to Connecticut? xxx
Y/n: by next week. Why? xx
Luke: is it okay if you meet me outside the arena after the show? xx
Y/n: I can't. I have to go straight to Kansas City for the next show x
Luke: oh it seems like you barely have time for your own boyfriend x
Y/n: i told you.. I was forced to go with my family to these shows x
Luke: Yeah. Okay. Whatever. Bye babe x love you x
Y/n: love you too x

I turned my phone off as soon as I heard Shawn's theme play. He was against the rock for the WWF title. I realized that my dad was there by the rock's side.

My dad told me not to go by ringside but I couldn't help but feel like he was going to sabotage my best friend's title opportunity, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

Shawn was about to hit a sweet chin music but my dad got up on the apron and distracted Shawn I went to the gorilla and told them to play my theme.

'Infra-red' started to play there were cheers and boo's but I didn't care I wanted my best friend to win that title.

My dad approached me looking really pissed.

"y/n! I told you to stay in your locker room!" He basically screamed. The rock was too distracted as to what was going on between me and dad at ringside. Then I look at the ring and see Shawn hit the sweet chin music.
1...
2.....
3....
The bell rang and my best friend was now the new WWF champion. "I came out here to support my friend it's rock's fault he got distracted when I came out. Plus you were the one who tried to interfere in the match and I came to stop it" i said as I walked away to see Shawn going up the ramp and I jogged over to him. "Congrats champ" I smiled causing him to smile back "Thanks" he pulled me into a hug and I didn't bother pulling away from me. We then let go causing the crowd to cheer and some of them to boo...

A/n:
I have decided I want to make this type of story. Because I remember reading a story about Triple h how a girl called Emily is a daughter of Mr McMahon. I really recommend that book it's amazing! I don't remember what it's called but you should put Triple H story and it should come up!
❤️ {Emilija} ❤️