chapter 5 the preparing!!!

A/N HERES CHAPTER FIVE WATTPADDERS VOTE COMMENT TENTH VOTE WILL GET THE DEDICATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. SORRY ITS LATE BEEN BUSY OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS ENJOY

............................................

I awoke in a cold sweat covering my body. I couldn't move I felt drained but I slept well I couldnt understand why I was so weak. I heard some banging on my door I let a sigh escape my mouth. I heard my sister giggling from behind the door, I turned my head facing the night stand it was a struggle to do that I peered at the clock it said 8 AM. I tried to get up but my body wasn't having it.

I just lay layed there for a few min's when I heard some more banging on my door, it was a different knock it was my mum's knock with that I willed my body to move. I sat up slowly once I sat up my head went fuzzy the feeling lasted a of min's . I swung my legs round and draped them other the edge of the bed placing my hands either side of me I lifted myself up with them.

I started walking to my closet half way there my legs buckled from underneath me I stretched my arms out to cushion the blow. I fell on the floor I curled up into a ball tears froming my eyes. many things running through my head the main one though is what the fuck is happening to tr a few more min's of laying on the floor balling the sensation that a hold of me was completely gone. I rubbed the tears out of my eyes with the hands and stood up slowly just incase the feelings came back. I checked myself over moving my arms and legs I was back to my old self. a big sigh of relieve came out my mouth I walked to the wardrobe and grapped a white t-shirt a blue jumper and creme jeans. I chucked my clothes on the bed and graped a towel from the railing then walked to my door , I twisted the knob and opened it.

"why doesn't anyone wake me up in the morning." I shouted lound enough so they could hear me making my way to the bathroom. I didnt get an answer back so I slammed the bathroom door shut and turned the shower on. I rubbed the soap all over my body then rinsed it off I lend back against the wall my mind drifted off. why am I getting up late lately I thought to myself I never use to get up late I was early to rise. some banging on the bathroom door brought me back to my sense's. I turned the shower off I put the towel round my waist then walk to the door.

I opened the door Riley stood in front of me just in his bowers his abs and muscles on show crossed legged my eyes went from his eyes down to his meat which were between his hands. he chuckle a little my eyes shoot back up to meet his. "stop eye raping me am sorry bu but I really need the loo." he said a bit nervously "there are other loo's apart from this one." the words comming out a bit harshly.

a low growl emmited from my chest he jumped back hitting the wall his eyes filled up with shock and worry. I stepped back my hands ran through my hair "i'm so sorry I didn't mean to bite your head off." I went towards him I held my hand out but he flinched and ran down the hall.

I just stood there watching his retreating figure what the hell just happened I thought to myself one min we were joking then that happened but I didnt know what that was. my heart banged at my chest my wolf started whinning and panicking he wanted to see if Riley was ok. I never did that before to him I nodded my head in agreement I needed to see if he was alright. I made my way into my room got changed and did my hair. once in the hallway I walked in the direction he ran.

I walked to a door I could smell his scent but there was another sensation I felt which I never felt before it was like I knew where he was going to be.

I lended into the door then knocked on the door a few times.

"hey Riley I know your there please open the door."

he didn't answer nor open the door I just stood there with my forhead leaning on the door "Riley please open the door am so sorry for acting the way I did I dont know what came over me." I started breathing heavierly the sensation was creeping back over my body. I feel down the ground taking deep breaths yet he still didnt open the door the feeling was gone as quickly as it came.