Chapter 13 The gaurdian caves

Alex's Pov

all I could focus on was the words that spike just said "sliver extracts and the cage was also coated in sliver." my body shuddered at the thought. I was dying, sliver is poison to our kind. I could feel my body and my wolf getting weaker but I knew my wolf to well he wasn't going out just like that he fight till the end and so would I for my pack, my dad and Riley esp Riley.

he did a funny twirl and bow

''it was nice knowing you Alex, now die.'' he voice sounding distance and full of spite and venom.

The rage was building up inside me I tired to get free from my shackles that bided me but I was so weak in a matter of mins I was gasping for air.

"aww someone's tired, don't worry you will rest soon enough".

it took most of my strength to lift my head up and to glare at the figure in the darkness mocking me with his words, he just stood there. in that min I heard some new voices mumberling getting louder the closer they got.

Spike turned towards them and started walking back into the darkness so far I couldn't make out his figure only the light from the candles was my source of normality. all of a sudden fear crept into and engulfed my soul. where was Riley where was my dad.

"it's about time you lazy mutts got here".

laughter filled the place. I saw six figures comming towards me just stopping at the lights edge so I couldn't see their faces but I knew they were from red moon and Razor's friends.

"when I get out of this you all are going to pay." meaning every word I would make each and everyone of them pay.

Razor stepped forward stood in front of me.

"please Alex like I said before your in no position to make threats and plus with the sliver cursing through your body it's only a matter of time before your loss the fight".

pain erupted on my left cheek as Razor's hand caught it with his swinging arm. the force made my head turn spitting blood I let out a growl as a warning to try that again. he bursted out laughing my threats falling foul.

"sliver?" a small timid voice sounded from the darkness it sounded scared.

immediately Razor turned around to a guy stepping forward grasping him by his shirt and pulling into the light. the guy was small and meek Blonde hair flowing into his light Brown eyes. fear itched into his eyes and his body was shaking.

"what did you say mutt". razor said right in the guy's face, the others just stayed out of the way.

"sliver? I thought we were only meant to beat him up." he said stuttering.

razor just starred at him glaring.

"Bill shut up and grow a pair you coward, no wonder you and your family are the omega's of the pack. he said chucking him to the ground. he just curled into a ball on the ground. Spike knelt in front of Bill.

"why beat up an foe when we can kill him one less makes our pack stronger".

Bill glared up to Spike his whole body language changed and the light in his eyes that were in them before was gone and replaced with darkness as his wolf took over and shoved Spike who fell backwards to the ground.

he stood over Spike his hands balled his body trembled from the anger.

"it's wrong Spike what you done, you condemned a living soul to their death".

Spike let out a growl, brushed himself off stood up and laughed.

"there he is the true you Bill always standing up for what you believe in even though your wrong". He said patting his shoulder.