Epilogue

This is for you Albeli_26 dii..

4 YEARS LATER

Raman was sitting in his room with his laptop, surrounded by many files. He was looking all confused, chewing the tip of his pen while reading something from his laptop and scratched the back of his neck.

The messed up hair, few open buttons and an adorable angry pout was making him all cute. Now she knew where her daughter had inherited her cuteness from.

She smiled seeing her husband immersed in his work and cleared her throat trying to make him know her presence. But alas her Ravan Kumar was so much involved in his work even notice the presence of his beloved.

This didn't go well with Ishita Bhalla, she hated the fact that her husband ignored her because of his work. It woke the Jhansi ki rani inside her.

She stormed towards him, and stood in front of him with her hands in her hips and let out an exasperated breath making him aware of his angry bird.

She was standing exactly like his daughter when she is angry, and he thought how much alike his wife and daughter are. He smiled sheepishly and diverted his concentration back to his work in hand.

Ishita snatched the laptop from him and sat on his lap with an angry pout making him smile while she was busy in drawing circles on his chest.

"Ishii...", he spoke rubbing his lips over the nape of her neck.

"Hmm", she hummed trying hard to suppress the moan.

"Ishii..", he again called her running her fingers over her lips teasing her.

"Hmm", she again moaned a hmm.

"Ishii..", this time his hands where busy caressing her waist inside her kurti.

"Kya hai Raman..?", she managed to find her words this time.

He pulled her closer to him, his breath fanning her face, hands inside her kurti caressing her tummy. She felt her legs turning into jelly, she tightened her hold on her husband's shoulder, and hugged him tight. His face hid in her hair, nuzzling her neck.

"Raamaann..", a moan escaped her lips unknown to herself.

Suddenly she missed his warmth, her husband pulled himself back and made her sit on the bed making her pout.

"Kya hai Raman..?", asked an annoyed Ishita

"Madam dekho..", he said showing the deck of files around him, "aur madam ko abh romance soojh rahi hai"

"Raman.. office ka kaam office mein karo naa.. why are you bringing it home??", asked Ishita with an angry pout.

"Oh hello Jhansi Ki Rani.. ye sab tumhari kiya dhara hai..", Raman said annoyed at being questioned.

"Huh.. meine kya kiya.?", Ishu asked being confused.

"Ye pucho ki tumne kya nahi kiya.. tum mujhse har kaam karwathi ho.. ye dekhkar tumhari beti bhi wahi kar rahi hai..", Raman said with an adorable cute pout.

"Matlab", Ishu asked.

"Ye Jhansi Ki Rani number 2 ki science project hai.. she have to submit it tomorrow.. aur madam ko abh yaad aa rahi hai.. and see it's me who have to suffer..", Raman whined making Ishita breaking into fits of laughter.