Last Part

Raman: Don't worry Ishi.. I will make everything right.. we will go to Chennai together and convince amma appa..

Ishu: They will accept us..

Raman: Hmm.. abb so jaavo..

He hugged her tight and both slipped into a very comfortable sleep.

After that they never talked about this, but still a part of Raman was guilty thinking he is the reason because of whom his wife had to cut off the ties with her parents. Being a father of his baby girl he could understand what appa had gone through, he couldn't even imagine himself in that place. So he vowed himself that he would do anything in his power and reunite Ishita with her parents.

One day, he came back from office and rang the bell waiting for Ishu to open the door.

Ishu: Rooh.. see papa came.. *making the little girl clap her hands in happiness*

Ruhi ran to the door with her baby steps and waited for her mother to open the door. As soon as the door opened, Ruhi squealed in happiness seeing her papa and jumped opening her arms for him to pick her up.

He smiled at his baby's antics and twirled her around making Ruhi squeal more in pleasure. Ishu was looking at them with a constant smile, but he could see a longing amidst her smile and he knew what he should do.

Raman: Ishii.. pack our bags quickly.. we have our flight in 3 hours..

Ishu: Bags?? Where are we going Raman??

Raman: Aree pati bol raha hum yaar.. go and pack naa..

Ishu: Aree.. I should pack accordingly naa..

Raman: Zyada behas math karo, just pack some casuals and come soon.. by then I will make my baby ready..

Ishu shook her head at her impossible husband and walked inside to pack the luggage.

AFTER 8 HOURS

IshRa were standing outside the Iyer House holding Ruhi in Raman's hand. Ishu was sweating profusely, Raman just pressed her shoulder slightly giving her the much needed courage to press the bell. She pressed the calling bell with shivering hands.

Amma opened the door and was shocked to see Ishu standing outside, she was about to close the door when Appa came from inside to check. Seeing IshRa he got angry.

Appa: Madhu.. who are this people.. and why are you opening the door for strangers. Shut the door and come inside..

Ishu: Appa.. *with teary eyes*

Appa was about to shut the door on their face when they heard a cute little baby voice.

"Thatha.."

Making appa's eye moist. He saw the little baby in Raman's hand and couldn't help but admire the miniature version of his daughter. Ruhi smiled at her grandfather showing her rabbit teeth making him take her in his arms and shower a lot of kisses on her baby face. Ruhi giggled and tapped his face in happiness making everyone's eye turn moist.

Appa was still busy showering his love on his granddaughter when he felt someone hold his legs. He bend down and saw Ishu crying falling on his legs making his heart bleed. He couldn't pretend to hate her anymore, after all she is his princess he just hugged her to his heart, sandwiching Ruhi making the little girl whine in discomfort. Amma took Ruhi from his arm, while Ishu hugged appa tight crying bitterly in his embrace.

Ishu: Appa.. I'm sorry.. please talk to me.. appa.. *she spoke between her hiccups due to her crying session*

Appa just smiled at his daughter hugging her more tightly and pecked her temple. He looked at his son in law, who was standing in a corner watching them with a constant smile on his lips and little tears in his eyes.

Appa: Kya naam tha tumhara.. haa Raman.. what are looking at??  *in an angry tone making everyone shudder at the sudden change in his demeanor*

Appa: Apne appa ke ashirwaad nahi loge?? *he spoke smiling making everyone sigh in relief*

Raman smiled and touched appa's feet along with Ishu. He blessed them whole heartedly and asked amma to do IshRaRu's aarti and welcome them in.

Appa: Madhu.. aarti lekar aavo.. meri beti aur uski pariwar pehli baar humari ghar aayi hai.. jaldi lekar aavo..

Amma nodded her head in joy and rushed to get the aarti talli. After doing the aarti, IshRa entered the house, Ishu's face was beaming in joy after getting her father back.

THE END

Don't forget to hit the like button and share your feedback as comments. Will update the epilogue soon.

Love
Ria [L]