Part 6

Ishu: Raman.. for how many days you will be here..

He smiled at her and said: Forever..

Ishu: Matlab..

Raman: Matlab ki I'm not going back. *he spoke taking her in a side hug* I took VRS from military. From now on I wanna spend all my life with my wifey and daughter.

Ishu: Sachhi.. but why??

Raman: Jaan now I'm scared for my life. I want to live with my wife and daughter for the rest of my life. And the important thing a military man shouldn't have is fear, fear for his life. Jab mujhe ye dar aagaya, I don't deserve to be there. So I took the VRS and came back.

Ishu hugged him tight and took his lips for a long passionate kiss.

Ishu: I know I shouldn't happy thinking you left your job, but I can't help being selfish.. I love you..

He smiled at her and took her in a side hug, caressing her hair. They broke apart listening to their baby's cry. He picked her in his hands and kissed her tiny hand.

And both IshRa mouthed, "We love you too Ruhi.."

That's when Mihir and Pooja entered the room.

Mihir: We also wanna see baby? Hume mauka denga yaa khud hi dekthe reh javoge..

Ishu: Ander aavo Mihir..

Mihir smiled and took the baby from Raman. The moment she lost her father's warmth, the lil nautanki began to cry making Raman take her back. Mihir pouted at Ishu.

Mihir: Bhabhi..

Raman: Kya bhabhi?? I won't give her..

Mihir: This is cheating.. I too wanna take her..

Ishu and Pooja laughed at their antics. Nurse entered the room and asked all to leave as she had to give injection to Ishu.

Mihir and Pooja left for their house, while Raman stayed back with IshRu.

After 3 days they were discharged. Mihir and Pooja decorated the house for baby's welcome. Pooja took the aarti when they entered the house. Ishu was so overwhelmed, she hugged Pooja.

Days started rolling out, ten months passed. Raman started looking after his father's business, while Ishu was being his happy wife looking after baby Ruhi.

Ruhi was an energetic baby, always keeping her parents dance on her tunes. Her single tear would lead her parents to stay awake whole night.

One fine morning, Raman was getting ready for his office while Ishu was still sleeping with a snuggling Ruhi as both mom and daughter didn't sleep a wink last night as Rahi kept on crying. He smiled seeing their sleeping forms and kissed their temple. Ishu woke up due to the sudden movement and saw Raman whole ready for the office.

Ishu: Raman you're going early today??

Raman: Early.. madam time dekho.. I'm already late..

Ishu: Omg.. it's 8.30.. why didn't you wake me up.. aap hato I'll make breakfast..

She spoke in a hurry and got up after securing Ruhi with pillows when Raman pulled her back to him by her arm.

Ishu: Raman.. kya kar rahe ho.. leave me.. it's already late..

Raman: Ruk jaa meri chennai express.. it's fine, mein kuch office canteen se kaloonga, you go and sleep..