Chapter 19 (Anna)

HELLO

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

PLEAS GO CHECK OUT OUR NEW BOOK

ITS CALLED ADVENTURES OF THE CHEERIOS

AND JUST A WARNING

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ANYTHING OF MINE FOR ABOUT THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

IM GOING ON A TRIP WITH MY DAD

FIRST ILL BE ON A FLIGHT TO MINNESOTA THEN IM SPENDING THE REST OF THE TIME WITH MY DAD IN NEW YORK

SORRY

OH AND THERE WILL BE A NEW SHIP IN THIS CHAPTER

AND ITS NOT PERCICO

AND ITS NOT PERCABETH

AND ITS NOT LEICO

AND ITS NOT JEO

SO WHO'S READY?

-

Nico's POV

*a couple days later*

Not much had really happened after the double Leo drama. No one knew about it except for Leo, Jason, Percy, and me. We all went back to minding our own business, Leo and Jason were all good together and so were Percy and I.

We liked being able to spend time together, as it meant we could do a lot more without being bothered. Percy decided to do something a bit extreme last night. Of course we'd done it before, but this time ended up in me being unable to walk.

So I stayed in my cabin, while Percy went to go get lunch for us. Then I heard two voices from outside my window, and I recognized them instantly. Annabeth and Piper. I figured they were just taking a walk and they'd go away, but I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Seriously, Pipes, I just don't know what to do with him!"

"You could just leave him alone..." Piper muttered. I had to strain to hear her.

"I don't want to leave him alone!" Annabeth snapped, "I want him to be mine! And if he can't be with me then he sure as Hell can not be with that demonic death fag!"

Okay then. That hurt.

"Annabeth... Listen. Calling Nico a 'fag' will not throw away the fact that Percy likes him. If you're calling Nico a fag because it means he's gay, then you might as well be calling Percy a fag too," Piper spoke up, and I could hear a faint annoyance in her voice, like she was trying not to show it. She might be obnoxious at times but she's got a really good point.

Annabeth sighed so loudly I'm sure that everyone in the world could've heard it, and her footsteps stopped. "My gods, are you really sticking up for him? It's like you don't even care about them and the fact that I'm trying to make Perce jealous."

"Why the fuck do you care about him so much?! He's not important! He's over you, and you should be over him! Just go and find another guy! Shit, it doesn't even have to be a guy!" I could hear the annoyance in Piper's voice, and it was obvious she didn't care about covering it up anymore. Her tone didn't only sound annoyed, though. It sounded... hurt?

"What do you me-"

There was a thud and a muffled yelp, but it all went quiet. I looked out of the window and didn't see both of them, until I glanced directly below me.

Piper had Annabeth pressed against the wall, their faces close and silent. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, so I wasn't able to assume anything until Piper pulled away.

They were both breathing fairly heavy, although Piper's breaths sounded relieved and Annabeth's sounded shocked.

Finally, Piper spoke up. "I'm sorry 'bout that. I just had to shut you up somehow. I hate how you're always talking about Percy. Really, you could be with someone much better than him. I wouldn't leave you, but... if you just wanna be friends then... I get it."

Piper sighed, her hair falling in front of her face as she looked down, kicking the dirt and scuffing her shoe.

"Kiss me again," Annabeth said quietly.

"What?"

"Kiss. Me. Again," Annabeth repeated, her tone a bit more stable and confident.

"I- Uh- Alright..." Piper shrugged, leaning in again.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to my room so I turned back around, closing the curtains. Percy appeared in the doorway, carrying a tray of food.

"Anything exciting happen while I was gone?" He asked, obviously thinking the answer was no.

"Not much," I answered, taking a sandwich from the tray. "Except I think your ex is now finally over you."

He shot me a look of confusion and I just giggled. He always looked so cute like that. We ate the rest of our lunch while laughing and Percy discussing what happened with one of the other guys in the lunch line. Apparently Frank had gotten pissed at the guy serving lunch and accidentally turned into a tiger and scratched the guy, almost killing him.

We just stayed in the cabin for the rest of the day, cuddling and kissing and napping. It's nice to finally be able to spend time with him and not have to worry about Annabeth or anyone else bothering us. Eventually we both fell asleep, the blanket pulled tightly around us. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I thought he had dozed off before I had, until I heard him mutter something just before I was about to fall asleep.

"I love you, my Ghost King."

#FLUFF

SO HOW WAS THAT???