Chapter 4 (Anna)

I was really tempted to write chapter sexy instead of chapter four (I've you've read or seen divergent you'll know *wink*) just continuing what Angela was doing. no time skips or anything involved.

-

Nico's POV

"Percy.." I ask, pulling away from the kiss, a bit uncertain.
"Mm?" he hummed seductively. Fuck, that's hot.
"You sure you want to do this? I don't just wanna do something like this with you just because I want to. I don't want to pressure you. If you don't want to do this you don't ha-" He cut me off by pressing his lips hard against mine, almost as if he was drunk. But he couldn't be, I could still feel the carefulness in his actions.
"Babe, I love you," he said, "but you need to learn to shut up and be more sure of yourself sometimes."
"O-okay.." I replied, then taking his shirt and pulling him as close to me as possible, kissing him as rough as he had last night.
"No no no, Neeks, I'm gonna take control. Understand?"
I couldn't help but nod shyly, although the confidence shone in my face.

**** (TELL ME DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO KEEP IT KIND OF UNDETAILED LIKE THIS OR WRITE IT SUPER SMUTTY?)

He undressed me, starting with my shirt, then my jeans. I made sure to be the one take of his shorts, 'accidentally' touching his hard. I blushed slightly but hid it. He took off his own shirt though, making to do it super slow, and possibly purposely stopping just as he was about to slip it off his head, so I could take in his wonderful torso. How is it possible for someone to be so perfect? "Wow, Perce, you must be some sort of god or something.." I laugh as he throws the fabric in the corner and smirks at me. "Maybe that's because I'm part of one Nico? Did you forget that?"
I blushed and he only smirked, which made me need him more, if that was even possible. He leaned down, our bodies completely pressed together. "Fucking hell, Nico," he said in a raspy tone. He ground his hard on mine, making them both prominent through our boxer fabric. He kissed me roughly while moaning, but not in a drunk way. I knew he was actually in reality this time, and I'd make sure he wouldn't forget it.