Chapter 3 (Angela)

Heeeyyyyy Angela here!
YAY LETS GO

Nico's POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was on the floor. I groaned and sat up. Wait. This isn't my room. I looked around and saw I was in Percy's room. Why am I in- Oh wait. I felt my face heat up as I remembered last night. Percy was knocked out on the bed, naked. I was naked too so I grabbed my clothes and got changed. I covered Percy and went downstairs. After the battle with the Romans, cause I got here with the statue too late, most of the cabins were wrecked. The Athena and Hephaestus kids worked together and built multiple story cabins, cause there were a lot of campers. Anyway, downstairs was a mess, empty bottles and food littered the floor. I walked right out and headed for my cabin. As soon as I walked in, I changed out of my smelly clothes and hopped in the shower. After that I changed and slept for a few hours.

*Time skipz to after nap* (just take a second and imagine Nico sleeping)

When I woke it wasn't peaceful. Someone was knocking on my door.

"Whaaaatttt?" I groaned.

"Its Percy! Open up! I've been here for ten minutes!"

I got out of bed, not bothering to fix my hair or put on a shirt. I opened the door and pulled Percy inside before anyone could see. When I pulled him in I pulled a but too hard and he fell on top of me. Before I could say anything, he kicked the door shut and kissed me.

"Percy, if we're gonna make out then I don't want to on the floor."

He laughed and picked me up. He sat me down on the bed and then laid down next to me.

"So what brings you here Perce?"

"Well I first of all wanted to see my Nico, second I woke up this morning and you were gone."

Oh great. Did he remember? What if it wasn't good enough for him? What if I wasn't good enough for him?

"What do you mean I was gone?"

"I mean, I woke up without you when you were there last night with me."

"So the alcohol didn't make you forget."

"I was drunk, sorry if I was uh... rough."

I laughed and kissed him. If only last night was real and not just an illusion because of alcohol. I suppose Percy had the same wish because he pulled off real quick and locked the door.

"You wanna?"

I nodded and pulled him on top of me. 

"Gods I want you so badly." I said with obvious lust in my voice.

"Mmhmmm..."

MWAHHAHA
BYEE