30. moon

"Maybe this isn't the best time to be doing this." I stammered gesturing to the ruined area.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be a good time." Mom said smiling and leaning closer to inspect Bakugo.

This can't be good.

"Well I mean there's a battle going on-" Just like that the battle wrapped up.

Why does everything have to bow down to her now.

"Well look at that everything just finished!" She cheered smiling and clasping hands with Dad who was staring at this whole scene incredible amused.

THINK FAST Y/N.

"Can you give us a minute to freshen up first?"

BAD EXCUSE BUT OK.

"You both look amazing right now I really don't see the issue." She said as Dad stared directly into my eyes stifling his laughter.

THIS ISN'T FUNNY I NEED TO ESCAPE.

BAKUGO ISN'T READY FOR THE MOM.

AND IM NOT READY FOR HER OPINION.

"Bakugo-" I paused stumbling over my words, "BAKUGO DOESN'T LOOK GOOD IN PICTURES."

...

"Well we can't have that, how about you two go inside and fix that and your dad and I will stay out here." She paused looking at Dad who nodded shooing us off.

"I think your mom hates me." Bakugo grumbled as I slammed the door behind us.

No it's the opposite- she hates me.

"No she doesn't hate you she just has high standards. Now stand still we have to make it look like we did something." I brushed some dirt off of his face.

"I look good in photos."

"I know now shut up." I reached a hand up messing with his hair.

Ping!

TOO MUCH IS HAPPENING AT ONCE.

Unoriginal Hero Name
So what's your plan

Y/N
I DON'T KNOW IM GONNA
PREP HIM. CAN YOU HELP

A minute passed, no response.

FUCK.

"Ok I don't have a plan just don't act to crazy." I frantically explained picking lint off of his shirt.

If he just doesn't talk this will be even better.

"Why the fuck would I be crazy..." he muttered brushing my hand away and walking to the door.

See that's exactly what I'm worried about.

He opened the door and almost immediately was grabbed by my extremely excited mother.

"Honey you take our lovely daughter over there while I have a chat with the young man." She pointed over to a bench before walking away Bakugo in tow.

OH NO.

"You don't have much of a choice now." Dad sighed before walking over to the bench, I watched their receding backs before turning around and plopping down.

Despair is the only thing I can feel.

"Do you think they'll be ok?" I muttered staring down at the marble floor.

"Probably not but we can hope." Dad groaned tilting his head back and looking back at the ceiling.

Wow.