25. most

The sound of yelling led me straight to the infirmary.

I opened the door to Grandma Chiyo and Bakugo screaming at each other.

I closed the door.

Bye bye bye bye bye byebybeyebyebyebyebeybeyeyehyebwyb1eyuf1.

I was not ready for whatever was happening in there. I would never be ready for what was happening in there.

If this were a life or death situation I would choose death before getting into a room with Bakugo and Grandma Chiyo.

"LET ME GO YOU OLD HAG."

"YOUNG MAN!"

That my friends is the sound of the apocalypse.

I started to walk away. Slowly at first so they wouldn't notice someone was outside and faster as I was growing more desperate to avoid this whole situation.

Before long I was far enough away that everything was quiet I leaned against a wall debating going back and talking to Bakugo.

That is what you set out to do u absolute rasin.

I could hear the roar of the crowd and the sounds of people talking from further down the hall. If I strained really hard I could hear the sound of Bakugo muttering to himself about the match.

Wait, what?

Bakugo was back at the infirmary. The muttering grew closer.

"Bakugo? Is that you?" I asked my eyes squeezed shut still holding on to that last bit of quiet.

"No, it's Deku, you idiot." It's definitely Bakugo.

"Wow, Midoriya your voice has really changed!" I opened my eyes a thin smile stretching across my features. "You've actually changed a lot," I paused flouncing over to Bakugo and grabbing his hand "You look exactly like Bakugo- if not better."

At this Bakugo let go of my hand and scowled small sparks flickering in the palms of his hands.

"You want to say that again dumbass." He leaned forward.

"If anything it's a compliment," I murmured smiling and stepping up on my tiptoes. He relaxed, his arms falling back to his sides.

He leaned forward going in for a kiss.

I THINK NOT SIR.

I flicked his nose dashing away from the now raging blonde.

MY LIFE DEPENDS ON GETTING AWAY FROM HIM.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" I screamed dashing around a corner and into the nearest room. I held my hand on the doorknob keeping it shut. I remained quiet focusing on the sounds of footsteps *cough* and screaming *cough* gradually receding.

It was only after I was sure he was gone that I looked around the rest of the room. A large glass window that looked out onto the stadium allowed light to stream into the room. Two chairs and a control panel sat alongside that window.

What a strange room.

I locked the door behind me and walked over to the chairs. They were big office chairs the expensive kind that you see in commercials.

I stared at the chairs. They stood unmoving begging me to sit in them.

NO CHAIRS I WILL NOT.

I walked away from them investigating the rest of the room including the control panel. A large red button with the word "RECORD" on it in large font stood out among the rest.