-30- Happy

Lucy's POV

After last night at the Dragneel's, I was exhausted! I still couldn't believe I had admitted my feelings for Natsu. It felt weird saying it out loud and it made me realise I really did love him.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, I heard there's a fair on in town today which I'd like to visit. I decide that's what I'm going to do today and get ready. I put on a white skirt, blue shirt, black boots and a blue bow in my hair for accessories. 

"Now, who could I go with?... I'll go to Natsu's!" I lock my door and start my walk through the streets of California. I had visited Natsu's house many times when we were rehearing our lines for the movie.

As I walked I noticed many eyes on me. People whispering about me in hushed voices as I walked past. I began to feel self conscious in case something was wrong with my outfit, that was until a young girl ran up to me.

"Excuse me miss, but are you Lucy Heartfilia?" Her little voice made my heart melt. So cute!

"Yes I am" I smile as her whole face lit up.

"Woah! Ooh! Ooh! Lucy is it true you and Natsu are together?" she squealed in excitement.

"No sorry" I frown sadly at her.

"Awh, no Nalu?" she asked in a whiny voice.

"Nalu?" There it is again. The name I had been hearing more and more often.

"You know, Natsu and Lucy- Nalu" She grinned and realisation hit me like a ton of bricks. 

My mouth hung low as I answered. "Oooooh... Sorry I must be on my way" I began to speed walk to Natsu's house, this time ignoring everyone looking at me.

Instead of knocking on I ran straight into his house, we both gave each other permission. I slammed the door closed behind me and slid down it. It wasn't long until Natsu came running up to me.

"Luce? What's wrong?" He asked worried and knelled down beside me.

"Just... fans? I don't know, everyone just seems to be looking at me differently now.." I tell him quietly.

"Well, duh, you're famous now Luce" Natsu replied with his usual grin.

"No, it's not because of that, it's because of... of... well... They think, you and are, are..... Together? I don't even know, all I hear is Nalu!" I groan in frustration.

"Nalu? What's that?" He asked completely ignoring what I had said before.

"A little girl told me it's us... Natsu and Lucy as an item.." I blush as I explained to him.

"Oh" He said in a deep voice.

"Anyway... Get ready, we're going to the funfair!" I jump up in excitement.