-7- Luce

As I get dressed I think back to what I was going to do today. I had, had a conversation with myself, telling myself I would visit my father. Although, now I'm not sure if I want to. Maybe, I could visit him on the last day of my vacation...

"Luce~ Hurry up! I'm bored" I jump startled when I hear Natsu's voice calling out for me from within my sitting room. I forgot he was here...

Wait a minute,

"Did you just call me Luce?" I asked confused.

"Yep!" I could practically see him grinning. "That's your new nickname!" Luce? I like it.

I finally finished getting ready and exit the bathroom. I walk into the room I had left Natsu in, only to find him missing. "Natsu?" I call out.

I faintly heard him saying 'in here' from the kitchen. I walk into my kitchen and yelp at the sight in front of me. I leave him alone for ten minutes and when I come back he's eaten almost everything in the hotel room?!

"NATSU!" I scream at him as he continues to stuff his mouth with a packet of m&m's.

"Oh" He stopped eating for a second. He looked at me then back at his food. "Want one?" He shoved the bag under my nose. I puffed out in anger and grabbed the packet from him.

"That's it, we're going out!" I throw the food away and grab his hand, leading him out of my hotel room.

"Hey I wasn't done with the-" He starts to protest but stops when he sees my glare.

We walk down the hallways and out the building in a matter of seconds. Mira and Laxus are out on their date- oops, I meant 'catch up' yeah right. I laugh a little remembering Mira's flushed face as she panicked about what she'd wear.

"Sooo, where are we going Luce?" Natsu asks from behind me. I turn around and saw our hands still conjoint, I quickly let go.

"Uhm, I'm not sure... I didn't think that far. I just wanted to get out" I admitted.

"How about we go into town?" Natsu suggested.

"Sure" I shrugged and allowed him to take the lead. "You seem awfully familiar with this place" I notice as we walked into town.

"I could say the same to you" He shrugged.

"I grew up here. It was my home for eight-teen years" I told him.

"Really? I lived here until I was about fourteen, then my family and I moved to America" Natsu told me.

I smiled at him, and he returned it. Finally, we entered the town. "Woah, it's so different from the last time I saw it!" Natsu gasped as he looked around.

"Hey Natsu, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" It only just came to me that I still didn't know.

"I'm twenty-three, how about you?" He asked.

"Twenty-two, although I'm turning twenty-three on July first" I told him.

"The first? My birthday's the seventh" I laughed slightly, who would've thought our birthdays were so close together? I began to think about how strange it is, Natsu and I only just meeting.

In the corner of my eye I noticed some teenager girls pointing over at Natsu, laughing and giggling. Deja-vu flashed into my mind of the night Bixslow and I- No, I don't want to remember...

"Natsu, why are those girls pointing at you?" I ask him, he looked at where my gaze was at and his eyes widened.

"Not now" he groaned, before I could ask any questions he grabbed my hand and took me inside a random shop. I looked around the shop confused, then a heavy blush coated my face.

"N-Natsu..." I mutter to him, but he was too concentrated on looking out the window. "Natsu" I try saying his name louder. I saw a women start to approach us. "NATSU!" I shout at him, catching his attention.

Unfortunately, I had no time to warn him to get out the shop, because the lady was now in front of us. "Hello young love bugs, how may I help you today? Have you come to find a wedding dress? Or perhaps a tuxedo?" 

That's when Natsu had finally realised where he had pulled us into. "O-oh, no sorry we aren't looking for anyth-" Natsu was cut off by the lady, whose name tag I read as Julie.

"Don't be silly, you two obviously came into here for a reason! Maybe it was fate! Now come on, Lets get you two dressed up!" she grinned excited.

Before I knew it, Natsu was being dragged away from me and pushed into a changing room. "Hmmm?" Julie pondered in front of me "Ah ha!" she raised a finger up as if she had a question.

"Come on sweet, I have the perfect dress!" She grinned and pushed me inside a changing room.  Eventually, a dress was thrown over to me. "Put it on sweet, don't take too long!" I'm not sure why, but something about this women made me afraid to say no to her.

I looked at the dress. It was white and very long. It was tight fitted around the chest but puffed out slightly towards the bottom. The back was laced up and the front had a transparent white coat over the shoulders covered in sequences. I had to admit it looked amazing!

I stepped out the changing room and Julie smiled warmly at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. She put a veil on my head for the finishing touch and made me do a small twirl. "Alright, I'm going!" I heard someone say from across the room.

I looked to the other side and watched as some women pushed Natsu over to me. I laughed as they attempted to do his tie whilst he was trying to escape. I hate to admit it, but that black tux looked amazing on him!

After they had fully prepped him, they pushed him towards me. "I'm going!" he growled at them as one pushed him closer. His tuxedo was simple, yet even from here you could tell it was of the best quality.

Finally, Natsu looked up at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even sure where I was going with this chapter... Next chapter will be on later tonight! Merry Christmas Eve!