.Energy Cores. (Pt1 giving up)

December 3rd, 2018. Exactly one month after my last trip to the Underworld where I got tricked into accepting Lucifer as my Lord. I was allowed back down to the Underworld in honor of me even making it this far in human life. The last attempts I had done to try and go to the Underworld we're all horrifying failures.

My first attempt, November 11th. I was falling through a long dark void. I opened my eyes to nothing but pitch black, then a bright light appeared in front of me. It grew larger and larger until it was almost like a circular window. Going straight out into the Underworld onlooking the city, there were loud booms and people screaming in pain louder than a concert. When the screaming started it made me instantly retreat back into myself.

November 28th, I tried astral projection into the Underworld but instead I got overwhelmed with a huge feeling of dread and fear. Not long after, a demon with a white and black face with a large dog like body jumped onto my face and scared me back into myself.

December 1st, I went to go to the Underworld, my body felt encased like I was being held. I opened my eyes, I was in a large, pink, bubble. Being suspended in the air far above the towers. I sat in the bubble looking down in fear. Then, two freakishly large hands grabbed the bubble from behind. I turned around and saw my sisters face on the body of a goblin like creature. It stared at me. It's eyes were fully black and as large as softballs. It's mouth was unhinged like a snake and crooked to the side. It's skin was brown until it got up to the face.
It said to me in my sisters voice "Noah?" The voice then grew distorted and almost like a bugged up filter or smokers voice and glitched like a broken TV "why so saaaa-aa-ad?" I started panicking as it lifted it's head up really high. Revealing a pencil like neck and it smacked it's face down into the bubble, shattering it. And sending me back to my body .

December 3rd. 2018

I started out falling down into the Underworld, almost faster than I've ever gone. In the large open field of battle ships and plane wrecks. And the rusted over weapons in the bushes of Roses.
I fell for about a minute or two, and then opened up my wings. I came to a long hult and then flew over on top of the largest tower in the city. I noticed that my energy was still cracked and crystalized into the top of the lightning rod. Stretching out into two points almost as long as the tower, surrounded by smaller edges and spikes.

I sat on the tower with my back pressing against the lightning rod. I started to form a wave of energy. And let it Emit off of my body and into the crystalized energy. I made the energy going into the crystal energy so vast and full of so much vibration. That it started to crack the crystal and pull it apart. When it pulled apart, and broke, it turned into a light dust and absorbed back into my body. Some of the crystals were too stretched out for my energy to reach and collect. So it crumbled off the lightning rod and down to the large field below. But the most of it came back to me.
As it flowed into my arms and chest like blood pumping through my heart, I felt so alive. And full again, the same blue energy that had me connected to my sister was back. It was getting stronger. Making our connection even better than it was before. It was the best feeling I've ever felt in the Underworld other than pain and suffering.

After I got all my energy back into my body, a large explosion of colors and fires erupted in the distant energy core field. It reminded me of in the past when demons used large hammers to smash the cores. But that was taken care of.

I got up and flew towards the explosion getting blue energy dust in my eyes and ears. The explosions sound finally caught up to me, it roared and rattled my head. The bright light blinded me and it made me start to fall out of the sky.

I smashed into the ground right in front of an energy core barrier that was surrounded by shadow men. One reached for me and told me "hey! No demons or angels allowed near the energy cores" in a thick Scottish accent.
"I'm no fucking angel Or a demon. Have you any idea what and who the hell you're looking at?"
I said back angrily.
The shadow man to the right of him leaned in and said "that's the Martin boy. Jenalee's brother. The Free Mason of the Free Mason's son. Protector of hundreds and starter of the underworld war that wasn't that long ago. He's more important here than he ever will be in the overworld"

As the shadow men talked, I looked towards them both and interrupted them by saying
"Do you have any idea why the god damn core down there just bursted?"

"They burst when an empath is too old. Their energy fades and fills into their son or daughter making them stronger. When an empath dies. It either snows or rains here, or their energy core bursts into a million pieces and forms back into their child's or partners energy core. That's why some of these cores are so large. Double to triple the energy in some. While others are basic. But yours. Your energy core is larger than your father's. Sisters. And grandmother's combined. It's the largest I've seen other than emmariha's. She's probably the third largest. While you being second. Satan being first."

The name emmariha shook me to my core and reminded me of the last time I was here. The dark and brutal feeling of being chained to a wall entered my wrists and made my heart sink to my feet. The horrible faces that were in front of me screaming. The angels.

I told the shadow men that i would see them again soon. But I had to do something.
I walked through the cores. Straight down to the one that bursted and fell apart. There was nothing but a pile of crumbled stone and steam like energy spewing out of the cracks.

I saw a plaque on the ground nailed Into one of the rocks. It had a square and compass engraved into it. A Free Mason Empath. One of the rarest things in the world, the only one that i knew about was my father. I searched the field for my father's and my own energy cores. I flew and flew and flew and I couldn't find them anywhere. I found mine, my sisters, my brothers, my friends, My mother's, but not my father's. I flew back to the explosion site and picked up the plaque "Tom Martin"

"Why would his break? Why did it break? " Thoughts ran through my mind. The shadow men that gaurded that energy core were still around. I asked them what happened, they said

"He gave up his empathetic ability. All his energy was contained into this core. It was too much to hold, because the surrounding wall was only so big, it bursted; taking the wall with it. I'm sorry but your father doesn't have anymore empathetic energy for as long as his life shall hold out. Without the energy. If he doesn't convert back to a human fast he could get sick"

I couldn't let that happen, I had to do something about it.

.Energy Cores Part 2. Coming Christmas 2018