Lucifers Wrath pt.3

June 24th. 2018 2am. I was at my ex boyfriend dani's house. For his birthday and our four months that anniversary. I was quite tired. And kept getting pulled back into the underworld. I told him I needed to go so I don't stop fainting. He understood. I told him I'll be back in about 5 Minutes.

I closed my eyes and let my spirit get pulled to the Underworld. I was back in the same spot I was before. On top of the lightning rod. I looked around. My energy was still there and crystalized. Blue. Spiking outwards at the top of the tower. I was also alone.

I jumped off the lightning rod. And landed on the glass dome all the way at the top of the building. I was on top of the glass section that was overtop of Lucifers office. The rest was very open. And spacious rooms surrounding his small office square. I assume all of the top to the tower was his.

I took small steps off the glass trying not to slip down the vine covered black smudged glass.

I felt a huge sway of energy pick me up. I was floating uncontrollably and I was sent very fast down the tower. Towards the base of the building. There was a long strip of glass going all the way around the tower. It was all empty in there with just a small office square. With an anxious person. The whole place was a red carpet and maroon/purple walls.

I was forced on to the giant balcony side of the tower. I walked towards the doors and to the man at his desk. It was about a 2 Minute walk to the door. And then to his desk.

He was sitting there nervous as ever. Trying to collect himself At his messy table. I looked at him and asked.

"Sir. Are you alright?"

He had long oiled slicked back hair and shaved sides. He looked about 20. More on the fit side in body shape. Ice blue eyes. A strong jawline. And a fully black suit with a white tie. He was wearing gold earrings and a diamond ring. He squinted at me while he jolted not knowing he had company yet.

"Are you the Martin boy?"

"Yes I am I'm Noah"

"I know you're Noah I was just wondering if it was really you it's you. Jesus hell."

He kept trying to gather himself while he looked at me. He was trembling in either fear or excitement whole he tried to fix up his desk and messy shifted clothes from being anxious. He lifted a few strands of his hair out of his face. And sat down.

"So. I brought you here today to talk. About.. big guy up top" he whispered while he painted at the ceiling. Referencing Lucifer.

"Alright" I said back to him.

"Well. First off I just wanted to say. I'm honored you're even standing in front of me. I see you out my window. I know who you are. You and your sister are true survivors down here." He started to whisper again. "Everyone down here thought you all wouldn't make it through such a house. Lucifer didn't even think it'd happen." He talked louder again "but here you are! It's truly amazing you come here. I know some don't like it but I honestly do"

"Thank you. That's very nice to hear. But also quite... Odd. But. Why am I even hear to begin with?"

He sighed and said to me. "Look... I can't, really get Lucifer to stop coming for you. And the demons to go away so going don't have PTSD. I'm really sorry that happens. But what I CAN! Tell you is that I can try my best to get Lucifer to like you. And to stop coming for you. And your family. And everyone surrounding you. You'll be safe. I dont know when you'll be safe but I'll do my best."

I felt my energy shift and Dani told to me. "It's been five minutes, Noah... Noah.  Hey.... Noah.... No.... No no no... Noah? Noah!?"

I was astral projecting for too long. And Dani started to get worried. It could've been almost an hour here in the Underworld. But it was only 7 minutes in the overworld. I felt danis energy shift to a panic. He was feeling for my slow. Almost dead pulse. Since I wasn't in my body. He got even more scared.

I looked at the man at his desk. And said "I need to go. Danis worried"

He sighed "alright." He swayed his hand and pointed up "see you soon Noah"

Black feathers started to fall from the dark ceiling around me. And then a large collection of them fell onto me. With the sound of bats and crows along to the flapping sound of wings and feathers. A bright light flowed in through the mass of black and I awoke back in danis room..

He was lying on my chest. I gasped for air and hugged him really tight. I told him that it was okay. I was back. And that it was okay.

He was happy to know I was back. He looked at me..And was very releived.. and very sad. He hugged me even tighter and told me

"You weren't waking up. You wouldn't wake up"

He started to cry and I told him it was okay. I apologized. And I myself started to cry bc he was.  He calmed down and we cuddled each other for about an hour. I'm now waiting to be pulled back. To see what happens and what I get told next.