Lucifers Wrath.

On June 22nd. 2018. I was in my room listening to music. I laid my head down and instantly saw the underworld when I closed my eyes. I was falling straight down towards the large open field. My hair was blowing in my face. The wind was cold and sharp. I was falling very fast. I opened up my eyes and saw the large towers to the right of me and the battlegrounds to the left. My whole body shifted and started to fall in a curve. Like I was being dragged. My legs and body went to a standing formation and I landed my feet directly in front of the smaller most left tower in the city connecting to the other two. As I was standing there. I saw two poles poking out of the ground melted metal welded itself to chains connecting down to a person on the ground sobbing. Her wrists were red. And bloodied from the tight metal wrapped around them. She slowly started to stand up. To look at me. It was Hanna.. a friend of my boyfriend Dani. Her hair covered half of her face. She was frowning at me. As she sobbed.

Her face grew wide.. her eyes turned black and into huge sockets. As her mouths jaw unhinged like a snake. She screamed at me for help. As she lunged her body towards me. Her face stayed the same. Stuck in that horrifying placement. The chains rattled as he swung herself around.

Her body morphed into my boyfriend Dani. Still with the same face. Swinging and kicking at the chains to break free. It's voice changed to his voice. Screaming.

Two large spherical shadow men came up behind me, their white glowing eyes beamed onto me. Two poles shot up from the ground behind me. And they grabbed my hands and connected me to chains On poles as well as the demon in front of me. Still screaming. My boyfriend morphed into my mom. With the same horrifying face. Not moving. The voice changed to hers and she reached her hand out close to my face. I couldn't run I took a couple steps back and the chains shinked and stopped me. Meaning I couldn't go far from it. Her hand still close to my face. If I moved the slightest she'd be grabbing me.

The spirit then collapsed to the ground. And started to rip up the grass and nearby flowers. As she clenched the ground screaming. It's body started to fastly morph into then my sisters Carly. And then Jena. My dad. Grandma. Great grandma. Brother. My friends. All with the same face.

The spirit then threw itself onto it's back and started to wail and laugh. Making monkey noises. It formed back into Carly. Then through the cycle again Of people.

It stood up and had it's head down. Still laughing. The morphing stopped and it was on my boyfriend's morph. She again lunged herself at me. In my face screaming. It took a step back. And morphed backwards through all the people back to Hanna.

It paused. And stopped laughing. Crying. All of it. Stopped. She started growing tall. Close to 8 feet high. Hanna looked down towards me and slowly morphed into a greenish brown woman. With a white tattered and browned dress. Soaking wet blondish brown hair. Everything was Flowing as if she was under water.

It was the same woman. That disgusting. Woman. Who dragged me by my feet to the bottom of my pool. She grabbed my face. And started to open up her mouth. I knew what she was doing. Her disgusting tooth decayed mouth started to crack at the seem of her lips. Cutting her widely from ear to ear. Making a tearing sound. And screamed at me. Horrifying me.

She let go of me and she shrunk down to about my height. And looked at me menacingly.

From above me. A man in a dark suit. Black slicked back hair. A red tie. And a walking cane with a skull on it wearing a crown of thorns. Jumped from the building and slammed down in between me and the woman. He took his cane and wacked the woman and me both in the stomach making us gag and fall to the ground. He unchained the woman. And she started to morph back and forth between herself and the spirits that have attacked me in the past. The man. Who I assume was Lucifer. Asked me