19.

Recap

He held her close unaware of what happened in the 2 hours, the person she met, unaware of how it might ruin everything, unaware that she met and found comfort in the person he lease expected her to......

Recap Ends
2 hours before

She ran through the corridors back to her room as she got out of his room all flustered confused and embarrassed, she could still feel tingles all over her body and lips, she run her fingers on her lips, she couldn't believe what just happened because in that moment she was pretty sure that he wanted her...

Totally unaware of the situation she bumped into a hard chest and almost fell back but got pulled up close by a strong pair of arms and looked upto find a blonde mess of hair half covered in hoodie, she apologised absently and walked back but he stopped her path.

" Now isn't the right time Harry, come pick up fights with me later" she said in a deadpan voice

" Oh, no I don't wanna fight, Infact I was looking for you" he sounded different, unsure like his usual cocky self which made her look up at him

"What is it? "

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you want to go to the winter ball with me? " he asked as he looked at the floor.

She was confused, why her outta all his fangirls?

"Why me?" She asked looking him up head to toe in a tired gaze and he looked like he was going out.

" Maybe because I realised that it was high time I man up and ask you out? So how about you stop being a bitch and say yes already?" He said in his usual cocky voice making her roll her eyes

" Well how about a No? Seriously I am not even sure I am attending the ball anymore" she was surprised also confused, this is lotta twists and turns for a night and she just sighed.

"Why? Also you don't get to deny the birthday boy" And she looked up back at him and an idea striked her

" Happy Birthday, Well I would go with you if you take me to a nice club right now" she could really use some distraction, she felt terrible and she needed to clear her mind.

" Sure, if you're upto it, get changed"
he said surprised that the nerd wants to party, she has never been the party person in his whole lofe and he knew her from when she was 6.

He was surprised to see her get ready in 5 wearing some boots, shorts and a baggy sleevless long tee.

As soon as they hit the club she chugged on some vodka and got in the middle of the dance floor, he was surprised, he had never seen her like that, in the dim disco lights, her hair and hips swaying, her hands all around her curves, she was graceful and goddamn mesmerising and he couldn't take his eyes off her, she smiled when she saw him staring and motioned him to join her and in he went like a hypnotised puppy. Harry had been out drinking with loads of girls, most of them got wasted or wild or downright seductive but never had he ever come across one who did a chicken dance ritual  along with a moonwalk in an embarrassing graceful way, she was downright weird and cute as hell as she tried to teach him her " Rad moves" he so wanted to capture this moment and mock her for life but he felt guilty about it, he can take a girl out but he can.

She got tired in half an hour and was about to trip over but Harry anchored her and took her to the couch. She quickly sat on his lap sideways and rested her head on his chest all drowsy. He softly ran his hand through her hair and she just looked up at him.

"You seem different today, is everything alright?" He whispered in her left ear.

"Everything in my life is so confusing right now Harry"

"Well, do you want to talk about it? "

She snickered and hiccuped once before giggling

"Everything! For eg- Just look at you, you have been nothing but a Jerk to me till date and now you just want to hangout with me on your birthday"

He sighed and pulled her closer " Well, I have been a silly boy clearly" he said inaudibly while muttering ahead in French. She punched his belly and sighed

" I am tired of foreign boys and their weird behaviour Harry, I just don't want to think of any of that right now" She said as she took a sip of his drink.

"Stop it Cel, you have had enough for today, you're already too drunk" she snickered "Wrong line bad birthday boy!"

He was trying so hard to be the responsible one and not touch her while she was drunk and sad and she just wouldn't stop being a tease. Control Harry.

He took a deep breath " How would you rather have me behave Cel? "

She shrugged and said " Idk cocky and arrogant ?" He sighed and got up while balancing her till the car.

"Ok that's it. We are going back now, you're impossible"

" But but but, not yet! I don't want to" she undid the seatbelt and got on his lap and started singing Happy birthday song in his ears.

He softly rubbed her back while she ruined the song in his ears but he found it cute nevertheless.

She finished and softly look at him, both of them looking into each others eyes aa they slowly came closer till their lips met.

He kissed her softly and she didn't respond, he pulled back getting ready to apologize till she dragged him back and kissed him. He put his arms round her waist taken aback by her action. This kissed for a while till she pulled away.  She looked at him and then at his lips and everything with Richard came flooding back to her and her expression got blank.

She quickly got up from his lap back to her seat.

" We should go back" she  muttered and he nodded wondering what he did wrong for her to get so cold.

When they reached, she quickly opened the door and rushed out of the car and waited for him to get off.

" Henry I .... I don't know what happened and I did that,I guess it was just an impulse because of alcohol and all that happened today and I am so sorry.

Her words pierced through him, she was apologising for the moment they shared,the kiss ?

" But Selena, what just happened that....."

" Was a mistake" she completed grimly " and I am sorry for all that even if it's no excuse" she turned back to look at him once before leaving.

"Please don't tell about this to anyone at school, I shall go to Prom with you but please!" She requested. He was speechless and hurt at her request, it pained him in a way he never thought it would and he couldn't afford to be this vulnerable around her so he put the facade back on.

" That the fat nerd has a thing for me and wouldn't get off my lap at the club? Sure thing, no one would believe it anyway." He said in his usual adamant voice.

She nodded thanks and ran back and midway stopped over at Richie's room, it's the only place she can think clearly and she knocked right in. He opened the door and she didn't want to talk to him yet, she just wanted to have a sound sleep which is the best in Richie' s room.