18.

Recap
Her best friend Kissed her on the mouth like a lover and this time she knew it wasn't the drugs, this was him, in his sober mind, like he always has been, there never was any drugs, she knew that as she looked up at his face which was getting its calm expression back, she knew, he wanted her to feel it and she thoroughly enjoyed it, she wanted more, It made her angry and guilty at the same time.

She pushed him away and ran out of his room as she realised that Nothing will be the same.

Recap ends

Richard took a deep breath and laid down on his bed with his eyes closed, he sighed as he thought about her.

The first time he had ever seen Celiena was in the park, playing by herself but she didn't look sad, she looked happy by herself, peaceful until a blond haired boy had to come and pick on her, young Richard had never been the empathetic type of boy, he was raised to be shrewd and he fit in well with that role but the sight of the blond haired boy picking up on her seemed to annoy him, it disturbed his content scenery so he decided to go away and chuck the boy, but it was never to save the damsel but sheer for the selfish reason of his peaceful sight being disturbed, at least that's what he thought.

But damn this girl..

she HAD to smile like that, her cute toothy grin and hug him like he is her Christmas present, no one hugged him like that, he was raised by nannies and his father had different believes and young Richard never knew the joy of a hug of gratitude or sheer Joy, for a moment he couldn't say anything, he was too shocked to react.

" Thank you for what you did, he picks up on me everyday, I dont even know why" she said as she finally let go of the hug to look up on his face with her beautiful huge blue eyes.

"Uh.. yea, its fine, I am Richard by the way" He didnt know why he was blurting out stuff like that but he never wanted her to stop talking.

"I am Celiena. Richie do you want to be my friend? I have none here and I think you re kinda lonely too, I ll be nice to you I pwomise just like you ve been to me. "

"Uh, okay" he stuttered, you Richard had no idea about friends, he had James but that was different.

She took off her Ribbon and gave it to him and told him that its her favourite ribbon and he is her new favourite person too so she is sealing the deal by giving her favourite stuff.

He didn't know why he didn't throw it, on his way back home in the car, he kept touching it and thinking of her and her wide toothy grin and he kept the ribbon.

Time passed and the became really close friends and she was over at his house all the time, his Nanny gave them both baths together post the garden and play time.

Richard had seen many naked women for a young boy his age But she was tiny, she toyed with the rubber duckie and spoke gleefully to Martha, the Maid.

She wasn't trying to act lusty, he knew lust at the age of 8, he had seen it even if he hadn't felt it. He had seen it in his fathers eyes as he looked at those naked women on his lap, his smile and demeanour, spoke volumes  of lust but looking at her tiny body naked, he wanted to smile, she was small, she wasn't shy as she probably had no idea that her body was anything different, she is a little girl with no idea of sexuality, he was drawn to her, he wanted to hold her tiny body close and never let her go, what he felt for her definitely wasn't lust, he knew that, even then but later in his life did he realise that it was a young boy feeling his first pangs of love, he was in love with her then, even though he knew nothing of love.

There is nothing more beautiful than growing up with the girl you love and watch her bloom into a lovely woman, he closed his eyes and thought of the beautiful grown up Celiena with the same charms and a sinfully curvy body, her luscious breasts with tiny pink nubbins, her fluffy pink lips when she begged for more kisses and flushed skin when she is blushing or out in the sun, her legs, he wanted to touch em, part them and sea her nether lips, would they be just Puffy and pink like her lips, how soft and smooth would she be down there, he decided to stop thinking about it and settling for a cold shower. He takes his pants off and walks over to the shower, halting on the way to open the first drawer, it was the ribbon, he touched it fondly and kissed it, he felt bad for forcing himself on her like that but he couldn't control seeing her caring about another man, it still burnt him.

By the time he was off the shower, he heard the door knock,it was 2 am so he tied up a towel around his waist and opened the door and before he could see or say anything she threw herself on to his arms and her legs around his waist, his girl, he knew her body language, she was still mad at him and didn't want to tak to him yet but she missed him and she couldn't sleep, he hugged her back,sniffed her neck and kissed her while he took her to the bed somehow managing to get boxers on meanwhile.

She just couldn't look at him, not yet but he was home and he felt comfortable and it makes her think so she played with his hair, pulled him closer and kissed his neck too while pulling him closer, she felt his arms her on bare back trying to relax her and she did feel calm, what she didn't realise in her partly asleep state is the sounds she made when he touched her.

He rubbed her bare back underneath her teeshirt and she just kept pulling closer while she mewled slowly in his ears, he loved it, he loved how she babytalked when she was partially asleep, he slowly murmured i her ears if she missed him, she nodded her head and he kept talking to her softly while carressing her body, by mistake his fingers moved over her crotch are and damn! She was wet, soaking and he smiled to himself and she cried out louder.

He decided to tease her a lil more "Baby your panties are so wet, do you want me to change them for you" he murmered in her ears while he massaged her back and inner thighs. She moaned and nodded her head and threw her legs over his waist.

He smiled to himself slowly got off and brought aome a pair of mesh panties, he always boufht lingerie thinking of her but never gave them to her, he sat near her feet and slowly pushed ger tshirt up revealing ger skin and panties as he got on top with the exposed skin, he softly touched her panties as she moaned, went down and smelt her and she smelled so edible and sweet to him, he bit the edge of the panties and pulled it lower softly revealing every inch of his fav treasure and the smell grew stronger, he pulled it down to her knees and looked over, she had puffy lips, he was so right and almost no hair, just a small tuft of lifht blonde smooth hair on the mound abd the lips were so cute and puffy and slightly wet, he wanted to taste her so bad, spread her legs and feast on her pussy till the morning, run his lips along her insides and drink all her wet juices but he didn't, he wouldn't take advantage of her like that no matter how willing her body seemed, no matter how it called for his attention, he took off her panties and put on the new one and kissed her nose and hugged her close, this felt nice to him.

He held her close unaware of what happened in the 2 hours, the person she met, unaware of how it might ruin everything, unaware that she met and found comfort in the person he lease expected her to......

To be continued

Votes 90. Comments 15

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I just wanna say I love y'all and thankyou for all the votes and patience ! Also I am looking for a new cover so if any of y'all are interested, do ping me :)