Midnight Arrow

Description:

Sixteen-year-old Addison Munro, nicknamed Addie for as long as she can remember, is a simple girl with simple desires. She loves the sunshine and quietness that is her small town of Orange Grove, Florida.

But then, her parents receive a perfect job opportunity in New York that they just can't pass up. Much to Addie's displeasure, it's out with the sunshine and in with the hustle and bustle of New York City.

Things go from bad to worse when she meets Aiden Ryder. A sarcastic, but totally gorgeous, boy that gives himself way more self credit than deserved. When she unfortunately finds out he lives in her building, she's just about ready to call it quits with this "moving thing", and run back to Orange Grove.

And if that's not weird enough, a mysterious thief inexplicably saves her and Kimberly, a redheaded ball of spice that she manages to befriend. The mysterious thief is apparently infamous among the people of New York City. He has girls swooning at his feet, goes by the name Midnight Arrow, and just so happens to aim one of his arrows right at Addie's butt. Literally and figuratively.

But maybe there's more to Midnight Arrow than it seems. Maybe he has a past, an enemy, and someone he wants to protect.

Rated: PG-13

Completed