Problem List

Description:

Sometimes, I swear, it's like my life is a novel.

No, I'm not talking about one of those epic, old novels with practically cryptic dialogue that the modern reader has to struggle to understand; I'm talking about one of those cheesy, teen fiction novels that seem to be everywhere nowadays.

I mean, think of this, two weeks ago I found out that I'm moving - which wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the fact that I'm moving from my family's dream home into a tiny apartment because my mom lost her big-budget job and was given a lesser-paying one. But that's not the teen fiction worthy part; the cliché, cheesy, and annoying thing about moving is who I'm moving beside;

A neighbor around my age with beautiful, sea foam green eyes, muscles to dream about, and a motorcycle.

Now, that doesn't sound so bad. I mean, what kind of teenage girl wouldn't love having that kind of neighbor, right?

Except that this neighbor, though absolutely drool-worthy, is an arrogant, jerk of a bad boy who teases me for being short.

But wait, that's not all. It gets worse.

The worst part about having a bad boy neighbor is the fact that he feels entitled to crank up his music in the middle of the night even when I pound on the wall telling him to stop.

So, there we have it, those are a two of the problems I'm up against; moving and new neighbors.

Because of those problems, and many others that keep popping up, I'm going to write each one of them down here for your enjoyment.

Welcome to my Problem List.

In which, I, Harper West, rant about the annoyances in my life. Some of the worst being unpacking boxes, having a bad boy neighbor, and being too short to go on anything but kiddie rides.

Author: kpgcatlover