Chapter 4

SORRY SORRY SORRY.....blame school and a certain somebody called megan........ anywayy i triied extra hard to make it long but knowing wattpad........ even ask my friend megan she was there...she is called MeganCharityGordon on wattpad :D.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER 4

~~~~LISA POV~~~~~

I got into my car and drove back home. I shouldn't be upset over that. It's not like we are together or anything. Move on Lisa! That's it. starting tomorrow I am going to try and move on. I got home and walked back into my house. I tried to sneak up to my room but my mum heard me.  

"Sweetie, are you back already?" she asked softly.  

"Nothing, just wanted o come back early." Dammit! My voice was all hoarse and croay from crying. And I bet my eyes were all and puffy. How attractive.  

"You don't look OR sound ok." she said.  

"No, I'm fine, promise. I just needed to get some sleep."  

"Ok then. Goodnight." she said hesitantley. I started walking up the stairs slowly when she stopped me halfway.  

"Sweetie, you know you can always talk to me about anything. Right?" she asked. I noodded slowly and she gave me a small smile before she walked back into the front room. I walked to my room and fell asleep in my clothes and make-up.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up about 7am the next morning. Ugh. Why didn't Mike have his party at the weekend? Not during school. Now everyone that was there is going to be wrecked. I got up and started getting ready for school sluggishly. I got dressed in a red top and black jeans with red high tops. I ran downstairs and stopped to grab a cereal bar.  

"Oh! Look she is joining us for breakfast today!" My dad said sarcastically. It was because I usually run staright out of the house but today I was actually a bit hungry. I gave him a cheeky grin.  

"Yes I have!" I said sarcastically too. I finished off my cereal bar and turned to them.  

"Oh look! I've finished!" I got up and ran out the door with a little wave in their direction. I was walking towards my car when I heard a little meow from the ground, ha, it was elmo, the cat from next door. I bent down and stroked her for a second before I got into my car and drove to school. And face Mike.  

I arriced at school and stepped out to get to my form room. I was about to enter the school when Mike called me from behind.  

"Hey, Lisa! Wait up!" He called out. I smacked a fake grin onto my face and stiffly turned to face him.  

"Hey Mike! How are you today?!" I asked him in a fake cheery voice. I think he bought it.  

"Ok, cut the crap, what's wrong?" He asked all serious. Ok, so he didn't buy it.  

"Nothing!" I said with the fake voice again. He looked at me with one eyebrow raised.  

"Nothing!" I said in a normal voice. "Look, can we please just get to the form room, get registered and get on with the rest of the day?" I asked him.  

"Fine, but you will tell me." he said.  

"Not bloody likely." I mumbled under my breath so he wouldn't hear. "Ok!" I said loudly. I tured around and walked into school knowing he would follow. I walked in and sat down on my seat and Mike sat down next to me. We sat in silence and he was giving me suspicous glances. Just as he was about to ask me something the teacher called the class together. I sighed with relief.  

"Ok, we have got a new student today and he has arrived here from Italy. Please be nice to him." She said. Just as she finished saying that the boy walked in. My jaw dropped as soon as he walked in. He was hot with a capital H! He had chocolate brown eyes and dark brown tousled hair that hung in front of his eyes a bit. He was tanned and looked about 6"2. I could see the sluts checking him out. Ooh, boy better watch out. The teacher was about to assign him a seat when I realised the only free seat was beside me, on the other side of Mike. He started walking towards me and I looked up. Our eyes locked and he smiled at me and sat down in the seat. I smiled back at him and hid behind my hair. She started taking role call when a not slide between my hair. I looked down and read the not.  

- Hey, do you think you could show me around school? Considering I'm new and everything -  

I looked back up at him and he looked hopeful? Ok what the hell?  

- No, sorry. Err, I have to do something -  

I sent it back and in 2 minutes I had another one back.  

- Please? I would really appreciate it. -  

I sighed and finally nodded. The bell rung and I got up and put my faded blue bag behind my back. I waited for him and Mike looked at me confused.  

"I'm waiting for....." I trailed off,  

"It's Luke." Said the deep voice behind me.  

"Yeah, that's it."  

Mike looked at me and looked at Luke. Something flashed in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it arrived.  

"So, what do you have first?"I asked Luke.  

"English."  

"Oh, that's the same as Mike and me!"  

I looked at Mike and he didn't look very happy. Whatever. Luke could be the answer to get over Mike. I walked with Luke and talked about random stuff. Mike was sulking behind us. What has he got to sulk about? We walked into english and sat down. Nothing really interesting happened except for when a boy called Gref had to show an examle of different ways of walking and he had to do skipping. Then another boy called Phil yelled out "LOOK OUT BELOW!".  

So mean, but the whole class laughed about it for the rest of the lesson.(AN-this really did happen!!) The day went on well and me and Luke got closer but Mike was still sulking. About what? I don't know. I was walking to my car at the end of the day with Mike, when Luke ran up to me.  

"Lisa! Wait up!" He said gasping for breath.  

"Yeah! What's wrong?" I asked him stopping. Mike looked really annoyed.  

"Hey, do...doyouwannagooutwithmesometime?" He asked in a rush.  

"What?"  

"Do...you...wanna...go...out...with...me...sometime?" He asked really slowly.  

I grinned at him and nodded.  

"Sure. I would love to."  

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 8pm?"  

"Sure." I gave him a quick hug goodbye and watched him walk away. I turned around and Mike's face looked murderous. What's up with him now? I gave him a small shove towards the car and we drove in silence. One word.....AWKWARD!  

But why? He doesn't care for me like that.

-----------MIKE POV-------------  

Ugh! I hate that Luke! Why did Lisa have to go and agree? I'm not going down without a fight though......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

heheh i dunno how many pages that is but it looks like a lott on here so itts probs ver short on wattpad but what u gonna do :D it was like 5 pages in my notebook... x