Chapter 2

I KNOW ITS SHORT. SORRY. EXPLANATION AT THE BOTTOM.

ok im also writing this story agaain for Megancharitygordon and XxbrittenyxX coz they also like this one :) im soo nice.  

====================================================================

I got into the shower and got ready for Mike's party. I put on light pink eyeshadow with a little black eyeliner and mascara. I put on my tartan style dress. It was tight around the bust and stomach then it ruffled after passing the stomache and stopped mid-thigh. I was put on some black stilettos and I was ready, I hope Mike likes it. Why should I care if Mike likes it or not?!  

He is not interested in you! Get that through your thick head. Ok no need to be mean. It was 6pm, ok time to go if you want a little alone time with Mike to help him set up the party. I got into my car and drove to Mike's house. It was 5 - 10 minutes ride tops. I loved Mike's house. It was not to big but not too small and his parents were very nice. They were like my second parents. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. Mike opened the door and was dressed in dark jeans and a black button up shirt. Oh, he is sooo fine. Better watch your drool there, Lisa.  

"Hey, your early." he told me.  

"Yeah I know, I wanted to help you set up because I am uber cool like that."  

"Yeah, well come in and I hope you uber coolness doesn't blow the whole house down."  

"I'll try." I told him as I pushed him aside and stepped into the house.  

"So what do you need help with?" I asked him.  

"Umm, nothing much. Just get some of the drinks out, maybe mix some punch, lock away all the valuables and lock up the bedrooms. I don't need people recking the rooms too."  

"Iight Mr. Responsible."  

"Whatever, Get to work Lisa."  

"Haha."  

We locked up all the bedrooms and got the drinks out. Then we mixed up the punch. Hmm even I gotta say that punch was good. It had a good punch to it!  

Then the doorbell rang. Let the games begin.

======================================  

I know its short, but i have a really bad writers block. can someone help me? that would be awesome.  

===========================================