F-I-V-E

BELONGING
By: Non_Exquisite

Chapter 5: Got You

    "Where is he" Forth asks as soon as Phana opens the door.

    "Who?" Phana asked Forth, a bit taken back by the not so kind attitude and Beam's pleading eyes.

    "Kit, where is he?" Forth asked again while trying not to raise his voice. His nerves on edge and his patience already wearing thin.

    Phana moves from the door way and points to the couch where Kit had fallen asleep with his head on Wayo's lap.

        Forth didn't like the site of that.

Beam gasped and quickly brushed past them and went to kneel next to the couch. Gently combing Kit's hair away from his face with his fingers. He couldn't believe he'd finally found his baby. They'd been looking everywhere all day, but with no sight of Kit anywhere.

    They where about to give up for the day when P'Earth had texted Forth to let him know where he was.

    Ming had no idea what had been going on all day. Honestly since he got together with his boyfriends Phana and Wayo, he didn't really care for much else. So when he got a text from P'Earth to keep a look out for Kit, he didn't think twice to let him know where he was. Nor did he ask as to why he was looking for him in the first place.

    Wayo hadn't let his boyfriends know what was going on either. He just told them that Kit would be staying with him for a while. When they asked why he just shrugged his shoulders and they just left the conversation for later.

    So to say they were surprised to see a very agitated Forth and Beam at at the brink of tears at the door looking for kit was an understatement.

    "Sorry na P'Beam, P'Forth . He didn't mean to make you worry." Wayo said a bit relieved that they'd come and Kit wouldn't hurt anymore. He hated seeing his brother cry.

    "His ok, that's all that matters." Forth said as he looked at Kit fondly. He'd been worried all day but all that seemed to be nothing as he breathed a sigh of relief at the site of Kit's sleeping form.

    "I think you should take him home na P'? His bags are over there." Wayo said pointing at Kits bags on his desk.

    Beam quickly got up to get Kit's bags. He couldn't believe it. Two big bags full of stuff. Was kit really going to run away? He asked him self. Well, he'd have to make sure to never let him go again.

    Forth gently picked kit up and held him bridal style. They thanked Wayo and said their goodbyes to the still very confused Phana and Ming, who just watched everything from the sidelines.

    Relieved that they'd gotten him back, Beam and Forth took him home so he could rest better, but now they had to worry about how Kit would feel when he finally woke up.

To Be Continued...