You make up

Sakura

You walked over to the pink haired kunoichi hugging her from behind kissing her cheek repeatedly. "I'm really sorry Sakura." You whispered in her ear. Sakura turned around pulling you into a deep kiss. You kissed back immediately. After pulling away Sakura kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry too y/n." You smiled a bit. "Wanna go to dinner tonight?" She blushed. "Of course baby! I wonder what I'll wear!~" and Sakura ran up the stairs searching for clothes.

Hinata

Hinata tried to leave when you came walking over to her with a bouquet of sunflowers and chocolates but you quickly grabbed a hold of her wrist turning her to face you. "Hinata you know I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm very sorry I should have listened to you and pay more attention." Hinata turned to look at you trying not to cry. You hugged her tightly kissing her lips deeply. Hinata kissed back deeply wrapping her arms around your neck then pulled away. "I accept your apology." She took the flowers and chocolate, then walked away grinning. "This is mine."

Ino

You were in the kitchen placing plates of Ino's favourite food and drinks on the dinner table. Ino walked in the room staring at you blankly. "What're you doing y/n?" She asked annoyed. You groaned and pulled out a chair for Ino. "Honey, I am really sorry for everything I did, please forgive me. I made you all your favourite food and drinks." Ino sat and smirked at you. "Thank you baby. You deserve an award." Sitting opposite your girlfriend you grew excited. "Really? What is it?" Ino smirked more. "I can't tell you, it's a surprise~"

Temari

Gaara held you by your neck glaring at you hard as he forced you on your knees beforr Temari. "Apologize!" He roared out in anger. Temari glared at you as well. You grunted. "Is the whole WORLD against me now?!" Gaara increased his hold on your neck. "A-alright alright! I'm sorry Temari! I was wrong!!! I WAS WRONG!!!" After the Kazekage let you go, you hugged Temari tightly kissing all over her face. "You are forgiven."