Where you took her for the first date

Sakura

She didn't really like ramen, and since she was one of those classy girls you decided to take her to a fancy restaurant.

Hinata

The young girl was simple with you. The two of you went on a nice walk through the park, had ice cream, ate some ramen later, had a ramen eating contest, and Hinata WON!!

Ino

Ino, like Sakura, is a classy one. She doesn't really like barbeque, so you took her to a restaurant. Ah, sadly you had to put in a little extra. After the date at the restaurant you two went to a puppet show!

#sheemptiedyourpockets

Temari

For your first date you took Temari on a trip to another village. The Hidden Village in the Mist. The tour was fascinating and she enjoyed it. Later you both had f/f cake and fed each other, then cuddling during the sunset. Ik. Cheesy asf.

Anko

Ah, Anko. This was so complicated at first. Then it got weird. She didn't want to go anywhere for the first date at first. Instead! She just said, "let's stay home! At my place ~" you took it the wrong way. The two of you was just chilling until she said she wanted to get her book signed by Jaraiya. When you realized she read the same book as you, you gladly took Anko to get her book signed. You even took an advantage to get your own book signed and you both got free extra books!