First words

Me: say that again

My future baby Hazel: shit!

Me: BABY!

*my future husband comes*

Me: *smacks him* Hazel is around you more than me and she probably heard you cussing. Guess what her first words are!

My future hubby: shit?

Me: *DISOWNS THE CHILD---jk*

I could not resist putting that 😅.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Sakura

You were in charge of taking care of Katara while Sakura was on a mission with Team 7. You were never good with children. Holding Katara in your arms you watched as your 2 month old baby squirmed around and play with her stuffed animal bear. The little girl then suddenly threw the bear at the ground and screamed. Very clearly she yelled out, "UGLY!!!" You were frightened and you quickly put your child in her crib and kept a safe distance away from her.

Hinata

Hinata had went grocery shopping leaving Hikaru and Orata with you. You didn't wanna stay at home ALONE with twins. Hell no. When you tried convincing Hinata to take the girls with her the Hyūga glared at you coldly and left. As you lay down on the couch eating french fries you carefully watched as Hikaru giggled and pulled Orata's hair with her reningan activated. Orata began to cry a little and she screamed out, "DADDY!!" You were taken back and walked over with wide eyes picking Orata up and backing away from Hikaru as the baby only crawled towards the two of you and was chanting "hair," because she wanted to pull on her little sister's hair!

Honestly I would get the fuck out the house and abandon those kids. Why are they talking now?!

Ino

Ino dragged you to go to the playground with d/n. You did not want to go. Period. When Ino placed d/n down to go play with the other babies she started blabbering speaking to them in baby language and only one word she got right came out of her mouth. "Kunoichi!" Ino squealed and took a photo of d/n and the other children, then she squealed more saying, "KUNOICHI IS HER FIRST WORDS!!!" You nodded forcing a smile wishing that it was time to go home.

I couldn't get to do the others sorry.