i love you too, so so much

i literally never update here i'm so sorry lols but anyways i think i might start having a new writing style xo

hanna's pov

my eyes are very heavy whenever i wake up, but they slowly start to open.
"hello beautiful" emily says to me
i look around my room in excitement, thinking she was in my room and came home from texas.
"over here babe"i turn round to where i hear her voice and notice it came from the computer screen, we went to sleep last night while we were still on facetime.
i sigh in disappointment.
"did i do something wrong?" emily asks me
"you?oh no no no definitely not, i just thought you were in my bedroom and i got a bit.. well.. excited" i rub the back of my neck and start to turn red because i'm a bit embarrassed.
"it's fine.. i wish i could visit you somehow" she look down and plays with her nails.
"we should try. i could come over to texas to see you, you could show me around and it would be like a romantic getaway" i daydream running around my room fantasising about our future. all i hear is emily giggling in the cutest little way.
"you're so cute, you know that?" i put my face right up to the computer screen and scrunch up my nose.
"you like to remind me often.." she mumbles with a smirk on her lips. i miss those lips.
"i only remind you because it's the truth babe" i sigh.
all of a sudden my mom walks in telling me i have school.
"oh hey emily, how are things in texas?"
"hey ms marin, they're good i guess.."
"so i'm assuming things with you and hanna have been resolved?"
i give my mom a look telling her to get out, what the hell was she thinking?
"okay well i'll leave you two in peace but remember you have school in an hour"
"okay mom"
my mom left and i started to get changed for school while still talking to emily, i tried getting out the view of the camera since i was in my bra and knickers, while she told me what to wear.
"they all suit you, you look so hot in all of them"
"i don't, but thanks babe"
"hanna..." she says in her comforting voice
"yes emily?" i say in a harsher tone since i'm starting to rush.
"oh.. nevermind.." she furrows her eyebrows sadly.
"emily babe you know i didn't mean to snap, what did you want to tell me?" i smile softly
"you're beautiful, everything suits you, you're so hot, you're figure is to die for and you're easily the most amazing perfectest person in the world, please don't bring yourself down like that" i love when emily gives speeches to me, shes so amazing.
"i love you so much" i look at her
"uh.. uh really?"
"mhm" i smile
"i love you too, so so much" she replies
we love eachother, i love her so much, i miss her.
"come back to rosewood"
—-
—-
—-
—-
author; skrt i finally updated! and i know they've already said i love you to eachother but let's pretend they didn't okay? okay.💘💘💘