5

Naruto Looks at Sosuke With a Calm Look. He Have to Be On Guard around This Guy. He Knows that This Guy is Holding a Great Amount of Power. He See Sosuke Giving him a Calm Smile. Naruto sigh and Sits up on the Bed. 

"So Tell me, Captain Aizen, What You Have in That Great Mind of Yours That Is Gonna Change the Course Of History of the Soul Society?" He Said Narrowing His Eyes. He Likes this Man, Because of His Cleverness and His Mask, But He also Dislike Him Because of His Evil and Twisted Mind.

"You see Naruto. There is a Place Up Above the Soul Society Which is  Known As Soul King Palace (霊王宮, Reiōkyū). " Aizen Said With his Usual Smile. Naruto's Eyes Went Wide. There is a Place up Above the Soul Society, And He Doesn't have a Clue. He Thought that There was only Soul Society. But How Does Sosuke Knows that.

"I Know What You are Thinking, How Does I get to Know about that Place. You Know, I Always think, Where Soul Reaper Came From. How Do we Get our Zanpakuto, Who Invented It. This Thoughts Makes My mind Ache. But it Also Make me Curious. Let me Tell you Something That Only I Know and It's a Confidential Information as well." Sosuke Said and Gets up From his Seat, Making Naruto tensed. He Walks To The Nearby Window and Looks Outside. What Information is he Talking About? And Why This Information is a Secret? And Why is He Telling him then.

"You see Naruto-Kun, When i was Just Walking Back to My Room, I Sense a Different Reitsu which was Not Registered in The Soul Society. I Became Curious and Goes to That Reitsu. I Sense it Coming From Head-Captains Room. I Sneak in and See a Man, Talking to the Head Captain About the Zanpakuto Machine He Made. After Hearing About All of Their Conversation, I goes Back to My Office. From there, I know that There Are More Than Soul Society. So I, Sneak Back Into Head Captains Room and Checks All His Documents Regarding Anything Other Then Soul Society. After Searching Many Files, I Find a File, Which Says Soul King Palace. After Retrieving that File, I Read all of it and Knows that There is a Place that is Far More Fascinating than Soul Society." Sosuke Said Telling him Everything. Naruto Looks at his Zanpakuto, Which is Standing at the Corner. He was Curious as well, Where Did Zanpakuto came From. His Gaze then Looks at Sosuke, Who is Just Looking Outside at the Sky. Naruto Knows that This Man is bad Luck. Every Thing he Does is a bad Influence. But He isn't the one to be Mess with. If this man is Clever, Then There is a Fucking Fox Sealed Inside of Him, That is The most Clever Person he ever Met.

After that Sosuke told him that he is Gonna Make a Key so that he Can Go to that Place and Meet the Soul king Himself. But Naruto can see the Hidden Evil Plan Behind his Smile. He Knows if he Say Something Stupid, The Consequences will be Bad. He Goes along with the Plan and Listen to the Whole Story. He was Actually Thinking that his Plan is Good, But Making a Key From a Town Called Karakura Town. He also came to Hear that Karakura Town is Full of Reitsu. That's Why there are Hollows Attacks in that Town. Naruto just Ignores them, But He was Somewhat Curious Why?. Then After the Talk, Aizen Drops the Bomb Which was Naruto waiting For. He Invited Naruto to Be his Part of the Plan. After hearing about his Power, Aizen See Naruto as a Very Powerful Candidate, Powerful Then The Head Captain Himself.

Naruto at First, Didn't Answer him, But After taking Some time, He Accepted his Offer. Aizen told Him all of His Plan, How they are Gonna Fake his Death and How There are Others as well in his Plan, Which Aizen tells him that He is Gonna Find Out Eventually. After Faking his Death, They Are Gonna Desert the Soul Society and Go to Hueco Mundo. Aizen told him that he is The King of Hueco Mundo, After Defeating Barragan and Have a Collection of Soldiers, Which they Call them Arrancars. After telling him Everything, Aizen Leaves his Room, Leaving Naruto Alone. When he see Aizen Leaves, He Smirks.

"You got Everything, Tou-San?" Naruto said Looking at the Corner. A Figure Comes out of the Shadows. It was None Other than Minato Namikaze. Minato has a Smirk on his face and Nods at Naruto.