4

Naruto Looks at the Women who is Looking at him, Giving an Innocent Smile. He Sigh and Runs his Hand through his Head. Who is this Women, And How She has 10 Tails Behind her. He Can Only think of one Being who has Ten-Tails, But It's Dead. He Again looks at her and Narrowed his Eyes.

"Are You Gonna Speak Something?" She Said, Slightly Irritated that He was Just looking at her. She was not gonna Just stand There and Wait Till eh Spoke.

"Who are you?" Naruto Asked. He tensed when the Women Starts Walking Towards Him. She Stops infront of Him and Puts her Hand on his Cheek, While Rubbing Her Whiskers.

"Hmmm....So much Power Inside You. But You still Hold Back, Why?" She Said, Shocking Naruto. How She knows that He was Holding Back. Naruto looks away Not wanting to Meet her Gaze. She Puts her Hand on his Chin and Forces him to looks at Her. She Leans in and Captures His Lips. Naruto's Eyes Went Wide and His Body Moved on his Own, And Kissed her Back. He Can Feel her Soft Lips, and She also Smells Nice, Like vanilla and Wood. He Wraps His arms around her Waist and Pulls her Close. She Smiles and Wraps her Arms around her Neck. 

After Some time, Both of them Broke Their Kiss. Both Of them Breathing Heavily, After Their Make-Out Session.

"What was that For?" Naruto asked. He is Kinda Happy that He gets to kiss a Busty Black Haired Women. He was Amazed that Her Bust is Bigger than Tsunade. He Wants to Just bend her There and Make her Mine. He was Out of his Thoughts when he Hears a Melodic Giggle From her. Her Giggle is Kinda Cute.

"That was for Making My sisters Your Friend, Especially Kurama-Chan. When you Died, She was Crying So hard, I Thought my Ears was Gonna Bleed." She said Shivering at Thinking about the Incident. When Naruto hears That, His eyes Went Wide. What? all bijju's Are Females. What? 

"What. You are telling me that, All the Bijju's are Females, Including Kurama?" He said Clearly Shocked at the Information. She Nods and Takes a Seat near a Waterfall. Where that Came From. She pats the Seat Beside her, Telling Naruto to Take a Seat. Naruto Sigh and Takes a Seat Beside Her.

"Yeah. We all Bijju are Female. We Hide it Because The World Thinks that Only Men are Powerful. We Successfully make Our Appearance and Voice as a Man, But my Two Sisters were Unsuccessful. You Know Them, Right?" She said Looking at him. Naruto nods and Smiles, Thinking about Matatabi and Chomei. Matatabi was Calm and Kind, But Chomei was Energetic and Bubbly. "Yeah, I know Them. And i Like them Both." Naruto Said Chuckling after What he said.

"But After You Killed the Uchiha, we All Gets Free and Grouped together. The Bijju's all Talked and Came to a Decision to Revive Me. They all Puts Their Half Chakra Together and i was also released. After Meeting my Sisters After a Long Time, We came to a Decision to Be With You. So, we Summoned the Shinigami and Tells him to Seal all of Us to You." She Said Making Naruto's Eyes Wide. He was Shocked that All of the then Bijju's inside Him. Not Only Kurama, But Others as well. He wants to meet Kurama, He misses Hi-Her, Alot.

"You Miss her, Don't You?" She Said. Naruto nods and Looks Down. He Miss Kurama. Her Jokes, Her Sarcastic Attitude, Her Never Ending Grin. He miss That. Then Suddenly Someone Hugs him Back from Behind. 

"Awww...You Missed me That Much?" A Female Voice Said. Naruto Looks Back and was Met by a Women With Red Hair and Whiskered Cheeks Like Him. He Also see her, Giving Him a Grin. Wait, Its Just Like Kurama.

"Kurama?" he asked Hoping That it's his Friend. His Mood Brights when She Nods and Starts Grinning. A Few tears left His eyes and he Tackled Kurama In a Hugs. Kurama Yelps and Drops On her Back, Naruto on Top.

"I am Sorry Kurama. I got You Killed. I Didn't want you to be Get Killed, I wanted You to Live Freely. Please Forgive me." Naruto Just Apologies to her. He Felt Guilty, When he Saw Kurama Leaving his Body and Dies. Kurama Smiles and Wraps Her arms Around Him. She was Glad that She made a Right Choice to Reseal Back into Naruto. She was Angry at him, to Get Himself Killed, But Who can Be Angry at Such Cute face.