2

After Meeting With Head Captain, Naruto with Rukia and Renji is now Walking To the Barracks of Squad 4, To meet his Mom and Dad.

"So Naruto-Kun, When You Meet your Parents, It was like You haven't Met them For you Entire Life. i Can't Help, But I Have a Feeling That i am Right." Rukia Said Looking at Naruto, who is Looking Down. She Can Clearly see sadness in his Eyes. Rukia Bit her Lip, To Push Back Her Tears. 

'He is Just Like Me, I Also Never Know My Parents.' Rukia Thought Looking away, Not Wanting To see Anyone Her Tears.

"Yeah, My Parents Died When i Was Born, From There i was Alone, But i Gain Many Friends and Family members. So i Never feel Alone, But Deep Inside There was a Empty Space in my Heart, Which can only be Filled With a Love of a Heart. But i Pushed it away, And Now here i am." Naruto Said Smiling And Looking Infront of The Road.

The Trio soon Reaches The Barracks Of Squad 4. They Enter the Barracks and Was Immediately met by a Boy, Who was Flying In their Direction. Naruto Sigh and Stops the boy in the Air. The Boy Blinks and See He was Stopped. He looks up and See he Was Stopped By a Blonde Haired Guy. 

Naruto Looks At the Boy and Sigh. Damn, He can't get a Decent Rest for One Time. He Puts the Boy Down and Starts Walking Inside.  He looks Around and See It's a Medical Barracks by the Look of People Treating Other People. He Looks Back and See Rukia and Renji talking with a tall, young looking woman with gray eyes and short messy silver hair with strands on the right side of her face that are shoulder-length and styled as two thin braids. She wears a thin dangling red earring on each ear and a standard Shinigami uniform with her lieutenant badge on her left arm.

He Shrugs and Starts Walking to the Captains Room. He Reaches and Knocks. He then Hear a Soft 'Come In'. He Pushes and Door and Was Greeted By Three Persons. Both of His Parents adn One Women He Doesn't Know.  She is a tall, young looking woman with gray eyes and short messy silver hair with strands on the right side of her face that are shoulder-length and styled as two thin braids. She wears a thin dangling red earring on each ear and a standard Shinigami uniform with her lieutenant badge on her left arm.  

"Ahhh....Sochi-Kun, Welcome. Come Sit." Kushina Said While Sipping Tea. Naruto Nods and Takes a Seat Beside The Women. The Women Smiles at Him and Pours Him a Cup Of Tea. Naruto Smiles Back and Takes a Sip. Damn, Its Good.

"You Must be Naruto-kun. My Name is Retsu Unohana. I Am the Captain of Squad 4." Unohana Said Giving Naruto Her warm Smile. 

"Nice To Meet You, Unohana-san. And This Cup of Tea is Delicious." Naruto Said Sipping the Tea. He then looks At His Parents, But Looks away, Because they are Giving Him the Look when You Meet a Girl. He Sigh and Put his Cup Down.

"So Mom, Why Was you Calling the Old Man Tou-san?? I thought Your Dad was an Uzumaki??" Naruto Asked. He was Confused, Why His Mother was Calling the Head Captain Her Father. 

Unohana Giggles with the Nickname of Head Captain. She was getting Interested Moment By Moment in Naruto. He was a Puzzle That She would like to Solve. She thought Naruto was an Idiot at first, When he Doesn't Kneel. But Little By Little, She was Getting Interested to Know the Blonde Stud.

"It's Because I was Born here in the Soul Society. But One Day, Someone Kidnapped me and Takes Me Away From This place. By the Time i Regain Consciousness, I was in Konoha and Then Minato-kun Saved. From there I Lived At Konoha and Died At Konoha. When i Died, I Return to Soul Society and Meet my Father. Then i Save Mina-kun from the Wrath of Lord Shinigami." Kushina finishes her Story, While Hugging Minato. Naruto Smiles at His Parents. 

But Suddenly The Room's Door open and Renji and Rukia Enters.

"Hey Guys, Wassup?" He Said Walking Up to them.