⤝ 13 ⤞

The whole day was full of crying and continuous temper tantrums.

First Jimin woke up in a bad mood, he fell and tripped being the clumsy thing he is. Then Chimmy his plushie was stained by spilled chocolate milk, it has just been a long hard day.

"nn daddy!" Jimin cries holding up his plushie that was damp with chocolate milk.

"Argh! See Jimin this is why I told you not to keep your big plushies on the table." Yoongi groans taking the plushie and the little whining following him. He throws the thing in the washer hitting start.

"See he is going to be fine Minnie." He says. Jimin collapses to the floor sitting in front of the washing machine crying.

He thinks that the weird turning machine might be hurting the stuffy.

Yoongi closes his eyes, takes a deep breath in order to calm down the bubbling anger. Jimin has been crying the whole day and Yoongis dead line is growing closer and closer and he still has 2 more songs to produce for his clients.

"Jimin, Chimmy is going to be okay. now can you stop crying so daddy can finish his work?" He says sternly.

The little chokes back a sob and fists his eyes in an attempt to wipe his tears away.

The white haired man takes that as an answer and walks back to his room. Sitting in his racing chair and putting his head phones on. 

Yoongi gets to work the head phones drowning out the whimpers. Yes he knows this is cruel on the little but he has to learn that crying does not get him any attention.

He hates doing this to him he honestly does.

Its when he stops relistening to the song over and over that the full on crying has started yet again—and Yoongi has almost had enough he checks his watch 9:08 PM he huffs putting his head phones down. He fists his hair in his hands, he is even about to cry from the amount of frustration.

He knew Jimin was a bratty and sensitive little, but today he really was tempted to hand him over to Seookjin and say "sort" but that is just horrible he would never do that to the little. It would crush him.

He was going to go into his studio today because he only has his minimum equipment here. But no, there was someone that needed to be looked after. Jimin is usually fine being left alone big or little but in this scenario, no.

Yoongi walks to Jimins room grabbing his pastel pink pacifier. He sluggishly walks to where Jimin is finding him in the exact same spot where he left him almost 45 minutes ago.

He kneels down in front of him and when he gets the chance he puts it in the littles mouth. He rakes his fingers through his blond locks soothing him and there was little groans and snuffles that where emit.

Yoongi picks him up off the floor, bouncing him slightly. There is cute little groans and whimpers and Yoongi thought that that was the last of it but no. The little is sad and angry and just wants what he wants.

Then the sight of the running bath doesn't help either. Jimin starts to cry and scream bloody murder fighting away from Yoongi.

He thrashes around in Yoongis arms. The pacifier falling from his mouth.

"Jimin!" Jimin manages to wiggle out of Yoongis grasp. Before he is about to crawl away Yoongi manages to grab his ankle.

"Jimin you know you have to have a bath!" Jimin starts kicking and screaming and Yoongi decides he has had enough.

"That's it." Yoongi gets up and grabs Jimin by the forearm pulling him to Jimins bed room.

"Jimin I am fed up! You continue to cry and then you fight me when its bath time. You know I am busy! shorts of now!" And the little finally stops