⤝ 6 ⤞

Yoongi awakens with a face full of blonde hair, Park Jimin lays on top of him the boys arms latched to his sides. Yoongi lets out a huff of amusement, figuring a way out to get up with out waking the blonde up.

He gently grabs the younger and slowly flips them around, they some how slept through the whole night.

He rests on his side, propped up by his forearm and looks at his dongseng sleeping Peacefully. His arms are above his head which lifts his sweater to reveal a cute little tummy.

This has the latter smiling in a silent chuckle. He reaches and moves Jimins hair away from his face. He defiantly thought that Jimin was beautiful. He isn't denying the fact that he has a crush on Jimin and he's falling hard and fast.

Jimin releases a long sigh through his pink lips and before it ends Yoongi takes his finger and puts it between his plump lips and wiggles it up and down so his lips flap together making a weird sound. He turns the sigh into a sound which makes it sound even funnier and cuter.

This ends the two in little chuckles. Yoongi looks at the younger and he stretches which raises his top higher up showing a little bit of his smooth tummy.

Yoongi doesn't bother stopping himself when his hand rubs at the soft belly soothingly.

Jimin finally opens his eyes and lets out a satisfied sigh, he looks at the other and they just smile at each other. Jimin closes his eyes again still feeling drowsy with a smile on his face.

"not gonna lie this is a nice way to wake up Min Yoongi." He says, his voice slightly raspy.

Yoongi hums in approval and latches him self to Jimins waist his arm draped over his stomach. "mm I approve."

"what you want to do today Jimin-ah"

Jimin puckers his lips in thinking "mm from what I remember, you still owe me a treat." He says slyly

"I do don't I?" He says and the younger grins cheekily. Yoongi sits up to look down at him

"well Park Jimin, care to go out for brunch with me?" He says looking at him

A subtle smile grows on his features
"is Min Yoongi asking me on a date?" He asks

"what if I am?"

"well then it would be very rude to say no." which causes the older to smile even more.

"well get up and get your cute ass outta my room." He tickles Jimins tummy and he rolls away trying to escape as he laughs hysterically.

Yoongi suddenly stops and hops off him going to his wardrobe. Jimin rolls over to his side and sits up, he sits facing the big ass window. "kayy!"

_________________

They sat in Yoongis car with music playing faintly, they sit in comfortable silence until Jimin shoots to the dashboard turning the song up. Yoongi looks at his distress while he also focuses on the road " I love this song" Jimin says Yoongi recognises the song as serendipity, and hes also a big fan of it. His friend Namjoon helped produce it.

Suddenly Jimin starts to sing witch catches Yoongi completely off guard.

"geunyang geunyang naye neukkimeuro

on sesangi eojewan dalla

geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro"

He continues to sing the lyrics and smiles at the elders priceless reaction. He always loved singing.

Yoongi turned down the volume to here Jimins voice better.

"coz you love me and I love you." Yoongi waves his head in tune with the song. Completely amazed by Jimins singing talent.