⤝ 1 ⤞

"Please! Mrs Ryeon! Just another week!"

"absolutely not, Mr Park!"

Life was going absolutely great. It could never be better. I have a great job, well I have two jobs, I work part time at a pretty flower shop and my main job at a little book store. I love my jobs I do. I have an amazing apartment that I have had for about two months an I love it. It's a small cozy two bedroom apartment its in a residential area in the city. I recently moved from Busan with my friend, we were tossing around the idea of living together but it isn't a good idea because we would get into mischief and cause chaos 24/7

Why?

Well because I'm a little.

To give you a meaning its a head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world. Its a way of coping from stress they may be experiencing.

So when ever I get stressed or if I have free time, I tend to slip into little space.

I sigh getting frustrated

"look Mr Park my friends son is currently looking for an apartment. He is a very well behaved man and he keeps to himself...and he's quite the looker." She quirks an eyebrow at me

"thanks Ajumma..." I deadpan

"well I'll give you time to think about it." With that she leaves my doorway.

Do I want a roommate? No.

But how am I gonna pay next months rent? Fuck. Im just gonna suck it up and agree.

"uhm!...Ajumma! I accept your offer."

"perfect! He can move in tomorrow!" With that she walks away

I turn around into my apartment, I mean this is a fucking amazing apartment. I walk more into the apartment into the living room and see my favourite plushie chimmy on the floor.

"Oh chimmy what you doing?" I walk over to him and pick him up. I stare at the dog that wears a yellow hood and I giggle. May as well enjoy little space while I still can. I will still be able to go into it...just, not that often any more.

I waddle over to the cupboard and get a packet of speckled eggs. I walk over and sit on the couch criss crossed. I turn on the tv and play Tom and Jerry. I skip to my room and reach far under my bed to get my cute colouring book.

I walk back excited to use my new colouring pencils. I plop down on my stomach in front of the tv.

_______

ER ER ER ER ER ER ER

I shoot my head up groaning from the pain. Why am I on the floor I roll over on my back and notice the almost completed colouring page and another groan leaves my mouth. "damn it Minnie." I push my self of the floor.

ER ER ER ER ER ER ER

"SHIT SHIT!" I run to my room turning off the alarm clock. My roommate will be arriving any time soon. I don't even know anything about this dude, I don't even know his fucking name.

I hop in for a quick shower and wash my hair with my favourite pomegranate shampoo.

I brush down my blonde hair and I hop into a fresh pair of boxers. I brows through my wardrobe and pick out a simple outfit. Its one of my favourites but maybe he'll think its weird. I shrug a shoulder and get dressed. Denim ripped shorts, black and white stripped shirt and a furry blue jersey thing and long socks with simple bluish grey converse. (basically that outfit from spring day)

I clean my room up and make sure there is no trace of any little space item. I clean up the rest of the apartment too, I'm a clean person so there wasn't much to do.

Just as I was finishing puffing up the pillows on the couch theres a knock on the door.

Well, here it goes. My heart jumps against my chest. My hand lingers on the door handle but I finally open the door revealing a tall boy with platinum/white hair.

"hi I'm Yoongi!" He says showing me a gummy smile

...fuck.

______________